WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wow playing asphalt 8 with the controler is pretty good

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So WP today was interesting. No Denim for L920 and other non preview phones. It's an oddball update.

Also there's someone who's running around on the forums defending WP lack of apps and features by claiming that iOS and Android have had longer time to mature so therefore we shouldn't complain if we're on WP, it will all be fine in 5 years time, as Android and iOS stay 5 years ahead... needless to say that argument is old and is getting older with each passing year that WP stays at around 3% market share...

In other news I did my grocery shopping late at night, just because I could. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Is it just me or is anyone else getting tired of people using the 1520 as the supremo of WP?

I think I'm just bored of the idea honestly.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We're trying to figure out what to do this weekend and we're not succeeding in doing that. :p

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Is it just me or is anyone else getting tired of people using the 1520 as the supremo of WP?

Well I guess "technically" the chief Windows Phone would be the One M8, but the 1520 is viewed as the granddaddy, and I'd definitely take the 1520 over the M8

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

So WP today was interesting. No Denim for L920 and other non preview phones. It's an oddball update.

Also there's someone who's running around on the forums defending WP lack of apps and features by claiming that iOS and Android have had longer time to mature so therefore we shouldn't complain if we're on WP, it will all be fine in 5 years time, as Android and iOS stay 5 years ahead... needless to say that argument is old and is getting older with each passing year that WP stays at around 3% market share...

In other news I did my grocery shopping late at night, just because I could. :p

Ugh one thing I hated over on CrackBerry (sorry folks, I reminisce and complain a lot hahah) everyone would be like "BB10 is 6 months old, how many apps did iOS and Android have when they were 6 months old?" Idiots...people are going to compare what's available right here right now. Who cares what other OS's were like in their earlier stages? It's about what every OS has and can do RIGHT NOW.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

SIM card tray needs to be replaced. My guess is the Sim card port is damaged.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

I bought a used BlackBerry Z30 from someone a few months ago and within MINUTES of me opening up the package, I broke the SIM card port. Want to hear how? Well I'll tell you anyway. I wasn't 100% sure if it was nano or micro, so I took my empty micro adapter and put it up to it to see if it fit, and I ended up ripping the pins...:straight:

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. It is a holiday weekend here in the US, but as much as I love MLK, it still doesn't change the fact that Monday isn't a day off for me...internship still happens.

What's your internship?

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Lunch time! I may get a cheese steak sandwich. Since I have to use the taptalk app on WP to post it, I'll just put it up with my N7. On of the many idiosyncrasies of WP I don't like.

Being positive however, Denim seems to be better on my battery life so far...but I'll know for sure come Tuesday after a few charge cycles.

Was it a PHILLY cheesesteak????????????????????????????????? Or just some regular lame "cheese steak sandwich"? ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well it's not that bad ;) it does beat the m8 in almost every aspect minus the soc and front facing camera and speakers

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I guess "technically" the chief Windows Phone would be the One M8, but the 1520 is viewed as the granddaddy, and I'd definitely take the 1520 over the M8

Same here !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ugh one thing I hated over on CrackBerry (sorry folks, I reminisce and complain a lot hahah) everyone would be like "BB10 is 6 months old, how many apps did iOS and Android have when they were 6 months old?" Idiots...people are going to compare what's available right here right now. Who cares what other OS's were like in their earlier stages? It's about what every OS has and can do RIGHT NOW.

So when w10 comes out and if it good will the same people say wp copied features and is still behind even though it's already at par with the other 2 ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99