WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nvm problem solved! :) It was a problem with the router. I called d-link support, and they told me to go to wireless> wireless basic> disable MultiAP Isolation. It was enabled by default. This setting makes the wireless and Ethernet networks operate independent of each other :) thanks for the help :)

that's kinda bone headed of d link but w/e :p why would it be enabled by default if it caused that problem ?
glad that you got it sorted out

Lumia Fan1

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site

that's kinda bone headed of d link but w/e :p why would it be enabled by default if it caused that problem ?
glad that you got it sorted out
Yeah my previous netgear router didn't have any such problem. Dunno why. But any way, I'm able to drag and drop files to my 620 also now via Wi-Fi using easy transfer, and file and printer sharing works! :)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I find it crazy how my iPod 4th generation beats my 830 easily when it comes to audio play back . It seems like the 830 is more clearer but the iPod has more of a dynamic range the seems to hit the mids and lower better

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
Still have my click wheel and still sounds very good

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed into work.

Looks like I can get to a day and a half on this current charge with Denim installed. Will be more definitive with my observations cone Monday.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I've gone naked for the past few days and I can see why some people like it...naked as is no screen protector on my 930. I ordered a pair and didn't like them, so I'm being cautious in how I use the 930.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The good news is that my Z3 accessories are here. I may order a pair of the noise cancelling headphones, but I must admit my Marley headphones have been solid performers since I've bought them. If I get the Z3 today, I'd still configure everything and finish using the 930 up until Tuesday.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

The good news is that my Z3 accessories are here. I may order a pair of the noise cancelling headphones, but I must admit my Marley headphones have been solid performers since I've bought them. If I get the Z3 today, I'd still configure everything and finish using the 930 up until Tuesday.

Nice! I got a pair of JBL Synchros Reflect Bluetooth headphones yesterday. Got them on sale :). Needed something for my workouts that don't fall out of my ears

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed into work.

Looks like I can get to a day and a half on this current charge with Denim installed. Will be more definitive with my observations cone Monday.

Sheesh, is the change that big? Hurry the eff up Verizon...

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

So I've gone naked for the past few days and I can see why some people like it...naked as is no screen protector on my 930. I ordered a pair and didn't like them, so I'm being cautious in how I use the 930.

I always use a screen protector, sometimes no case on my Icon. With phones that I know I'm just "testing" or going to sell, I'll most definitely have the case on and baby it. But a phone that I know is my main phone (like my Icon), I'll still take good care of it, just not to the extent that it needs to be in 100% mint condition

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No time to read as cuse I got to work on that one place I was talking about .... Laters

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sheesh, is the change that big? Hurry the eff up Verizon...

I didn't push the phone. From what I've seen, Denim improves the standby pretty well. People ***** and moan when I talk chipset, but having used two high profile phones, the S800 is power hungry.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I always use a screen protector, sometimes no case on my Icon. With phones that I know I'm just "testing" or going to sell, I'll most definitely have the case on and baby it. But a phone that I know is my main phone (like my Icon), I'll still take good care of it, just not to the extent that it needs to be in 100% mint condition

I'm a screen protect guy too. I just don't like to use those ones where you need to apply soap and all that...which was what I ordered accidentally. Hence the temporary naked look.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Nice! I got a pair of JBL Synchros Reflect Bluetooth headphones yesterday. Got them on sale :). Needed something for my workouts that don't fall out of my ears
My Jarv NMotion sport Bluetooth headset works great for that.. And I've always had problems with ear buds falling out of my ears as well..

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm a screen protect guy too. I just don't like to use those ones where you need to apply soap and all that...which was what I ordered accidentally. Hence the temporary naked look.

The one I got for my Icon are from Verizon. They feel and act like the Zagg/Skinomi type, but they go on normally. Maybe you'd be interested in them

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Sorry MSFTisMIA, wouldn't let me upload before

Attachments

• WP_20150117_001.jpg
    WP_20150117_001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)