WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My Jarv NMotion sport Bluetooth headset works great for that.. And I've always had problems with ear buds falling out of my ears as well..

I have a pair of JBL J22's that are great (that I paid I think $30...really fantastic actually), but obviously aren't meant for working out. I was thinking about just sticking with some wired sport model ear buds because I've heard some say the Bluetooth just craps out, but if your doing something other than running, you'd definitely want wireless

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Oh and I'm in the middle of "preparation day" in our Clan War in Clash of Clans on my "other platform"...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Shouldn't you be working instead of complaining about coworkers and playing Clash of Clans? ;)

lol.. Trust me, I've got my job covered. I'm the GM.. Been here 27 years. But when I have to pick up people's slack, and they cant get a simple assignment complete, I'll find replacements for them.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

lol.. Trust me, I've got my job covered. I'm the GM.. Been here 27 years. But when I have to pick up people's slack, and they cant get a simple assignment complete, I'll find replacements for them.

And that's what you gotta do. The real world doesn't put up with peoples' sh!t

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Don't get me wrong, I'm always the first to help. But when it's continuous, day to day incompetence, it gets old.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Sorry MSFTisMIA, wouldn't let me upload before

Those look good. I bought a 12 pack last night - 6 HD and 6 anti-glare matte ones. We'll see how they pan out next week.

I must admit, this is one of the nicest screens I've used without a protector in a long time.

Last edited:

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Those look good. I bought a 12 ok last night - 6 HD and 6 anti-glare matte ones. We'll see how they pan out next week.

I must admit, this is one of the nicest screens I've used without a protector in a long time.

I'd be happy to send one to you if you'd like. I've got two left, just used one myself. I'm not the type who puts on a new screen protector like every month ;) lol

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

So I just found out they have Tapatalk for 8.1/RT and not just Windows Phone. That just blew my mind, I'm excited that I'm using it lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'd be happy to send one to you if you'd like. I've got two left, just used one myself. I'm not the type who puts on a new screen protector like every month ;) lol

Thanks, but by the time I get yours the other ones will have shown up.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Those look good. I bought a 12 pack last night - 6 HD and 6 anti-glare matte ones. We'll see how they pan out next week.

That's how I feel about this 1520's screen, the coating on it is so silky smooth. I'd hate to put a green protector on it and ruin the feeling.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs