WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

nope never even came up on Pandora on my tool station o.o this is my first time even seeing those names. I would listen to them now but ima hit the hay, anyways im out
Pandora is not the be all end all of music collections. Barely a snippet.

Try YouTube.

I also had a typo and fixed but you had already copied it.

The Cure - Love Cats.

Last edited:

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Ed nice guitar playing. Something I always wanted to do but just never got into. I did take lessons at one point but it was too expensive for my mum.

Thanks. I was starting to wonder if anyone was going to say anything... Thought maybe I'd at least get a "like" or two... But....

I guess this is a lot younger crowd here..

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

huh a classmate of mine from kindergarten to high school is getting married at age 21..... good for him

The older you get, the more you'll see this sort of thing happen - including those who pass away, those who have children, etc. Life's like that.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The older you get, the more you'll see this sort of thing happen - including those who pass away, those who have children, etc. Life's like that.

Those who get divorced? ;)

Very true words though. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks. I was starting to wonder if anyone was going to say anything... Thought maybe I'd at least get a "like" or two... But....

I don't have much time in the morning so I was only able to watch one. I did like it though. :)

They kiddies here need education in real music. :p Though I'm a fan of many a recent band.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was going to post some Friedrich Nietzsche quotes in the quotes thread but I was worried it some of them might upset people. :p They say Richard Dawkins doesn't say nice things about religion, they obviously haven't read Nietzsche. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Not bad Ed. I played a couple your videos.

I wouldn't say it is a younger crowd here, just different listening ears. I've got one of the attending physicians I work with who this stuff is right up his wheelhouse, including playing a little guitar too. He's gone to Coachella every year with his wife who loves music (his background is Italian and is wife is French born).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Those who get divorced? ;)

Very true words though. :)

Yeah, I forgot that part too; along with those who get blocked up, become homeless, become wealthy, migrate to other countries/different areas, etc. Cannot always remember everything. Lol.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, I forgot that part too; along with those who get blocked up, become homeless, become wealthy, migrate to other countries/different areas, etc. Cannot always remember everything. Lol.

I did the migrate bit but becoming wealthy still alludes me. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was going to post some Friedrich Nietzsche quotes in the quotes thread but I was worried it some of them might upset people. :p They say Richard Dawkins doesn't say nice things about religion, they obviously haven't read Nietzsche. :p

Lol. You saw that it became a sticky thread? I was stunned when that happened, frankly.

I suppose you can post them...either the mods will delete them or they don't get any likes...lol...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol. You saw that it became a sticky thread? I was stunned when that happened, frankly.

I suppose you can post them...either the mods will delete them or they don't get any likes...lol...

I think the mods got into it so it became a sticky. :)

There was a short blitz of silliness with someone quoting Sponge Bob Squarepants but I thought I'd put something a bit more adult back in. I went with Stephen Hawking but I still have thoughts of Nietzsche. Maybe I'll find something that won't be so offensive that I like. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So did I...I'm a broke working graduate student now.

I should have stopped at one country though. :p Well, I can't complain really. :)

Things are turning out better for me here in the UK than in Australia so it's not all bad. Just took some time to get here. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think the mods got into it so it became a sticky. :)

There was a short blitz of silliness with someone quoting Sponge Bob Squarepants but I thought I'd put something a bit more adult back in. I went with Stephen Hawking but I still have thoughts of Nietzsche. Maybe I'll find something that won't be so offensive that I like. :p

I was wondering why Sponge Bob got in there...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I guess people didn't quite understand what 'quotes' were... o_O

No surprises there, if that's the case. Some people are good at "seeing but not reading, hearing but not listening, learning but not understanding what they've learned".

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm watching a show called "how its made" on the science channel. I look at this show periodically and always learn something new. Today I learned about kelp caviar. Gotta taste that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm watching a show called "how its made" on the science channel. I look at this show periodically and always learn something new. Today I learned about kelp caviar. Gotta taste that.

I didn't even know it existed!

There's a Canadian company making it, called Kelp Caviar but they don't seem to sale it here in the UK. However, Ikea (of all places) sells a seaweed version of caviar. I'm curious now. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750