WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm pretty happy here at my native place with my cousins. So not much active nowadays. I don't have any real siblings, so I enjoy all the time with my cousins. A good way to stay away from technology...

I have siblings but only one cousin. The only one I'm semi close to is my sister and I rarely talk to her. My cousin is a complete a**.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That sucks. I was totally wiped Saturday. I just fell asleep and didn't wake up until 8.5 hours later. That's not usually what happens to me.

I still have a head cold btw. Really sucks.

I didn't go in to my internship yesterday and today. Too much has been happening recently to be exhausted.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I didn't go in to my internship yesterday and today. Too much has been happening recently to be exhausted.

That's not good. Well the body eventually tells you when it had enough. Mine normally does anyway.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have siblings but only one cousin. The only one I'm semi close to is my sister and I rarely talk to her. My cousin is a complete a**.

And nobody likes an ******* or a whole *** right?

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I have many cousins, due to many problems, all have split into 2 groups. So one group doesn't talk to the other & there's nothing I can do about it. Its sad to see all this here. Again I wish I had siblings. Life becomes very lonely sometimes. I'm acquainted to being alone, stay silent but still, life would've been completely different with siblings or even if some of the cousins stayed with me.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Its been almost a month now at my native place. I'll be moving to my home after 2 days & catching up later with the stuff here. Hope not much has changed.
Welcome back, as rue said before about Ed and to update you on phones, Mia has L930 and Xperia Z3 now and I'm using Moto G 2014 now :)

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have many cousins, due to many problems, all have split into 2 groups. So one group doesn't talk to the other & there's nothing I can do about it. Its sad to see all this here. Again I wish I had siblings. Life becomes very lonely sometimes. I'm acquainted to being alone, stay silent but still, life would've been completely different with siblings or even if some of the cousins stayed with me.

Trust me, siblings are not all they're cracked up to be. I'm the youngest of three. I have an older brother and sister. My brother and I don't get along at all, we're completely different. My sister is nice but is a bit on the drama queen side which can be annoying. I might as well be a only child, that's mostly the way I grew anyway. I was pretty much ignored by my brother and sister for the most part.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's not good. Well the body eventually tells you when it had enough. Mine normally does anyway.

Mine did. That's why I stayed home these last few days. I know that everyone's schedule is different because of the different demands...I can say that my own is very grinding. Using a lot of mental energy like this is very tiresome. I'm snoring a lot more and the GF is unhappy with that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Welcome back, as rue said before about Ed and to update you on phones, Mia has L930 and Xperia Z3 now and I'm using Moto G 2014 now :)

You forgot about my 720. Lol. Good recap though.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I'll catch up with you all after 2 days. As far as phones are concerned I've still not got denim on my 1320, whereas my cousin sister got it a few days ago on her 520. I won't be changing my phone soon enough though there's a possibility of getting 535.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Trust me, siblings are not all they're cracked up to be. I'm the youngest of three. I have an older brother and sister. My brother and I don't get along at all, we're completely different. My sister is nice but is a bit on the drama queen side which can be annoying. I might as well be a only child, that's mostly the way I grew anyway. I was pretty much ignored by my brother and sister for the most part.

My little sis tends to be on exaggeration side :p like at 5am she thought she saw a rat turned out it was a leaf 😒😒 and she ended up crying and screaming she saw a rat .. Not the best way to be woken up

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My little sis tends to be on exaggeration side :p like at 5am she thought she saw a rat turned out it was a leaf ���� and she ended up crying and screaming she saw a rat .. Not the best way to be woken up

Sounds more delusional than exaggeration.... She sees things that aren't there... :p How old is she?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)