WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

lol I'm not that new! (And thanks lol)

And I know psoham, he's my Age Of Empires buddy! ;)

To update you on AOE, I have more than 900 crowns now. I'm at the top of my alliance. I would be joining a more stronger alliance once I cross the thousand mark.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Pandora is not the be all end all of music collections. Barely a snippet.

Try YouTube.

I also had a typo and fixed but you had already copied it.

The Cure - Love Cats.

Well since I use Pandora most of the time i find new artist and songs that way:p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Trust me, siblings are not all they're cracked up to be. I'm the youngest of three. I have an older brother and sister. My brother and I don't get along at all, we're completely different. My sister is nice but is a bit on the drama queen side which can be annoying. I might as well be a only child, that's mostly the way I grew anyway. I was pretty much ignored by my brother and sister for the most part.
And I actually am the only child. I also do get on with my cousins pretty well :) Not sure if I should be happy to be only child or not

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh yeah, that's right, the broken 720, well SIM tray is broken or something

I've got denim on both the 720 (HK CV) and 930 (French CV). I actually understand why MSFT pushes these mid-range and lower models. It has a charm and great efficiency on the OS level.

The problem though is that it doesn't allow for Dev excitement to maximize the hardware.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The older you get, the more you'll see this sort of thing happen - including those who pass away, those who have children, etc. Life's like that.

Dang getting older means seeing that happen o.o. I didn't even think about that when I was in high school

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And Ed got a new iPad Air 2! :D

He's also still kickin it with his 1520.... :p

What's new with the iPad? The last one I used is the one I bought a year ago for a close friend. I do have access to an apple device in my house - 5S - and when I turned it on, I was bored and turned it back off.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Trust me, siblings are not all they're cracked up to be. I'm the youngest of three. I have an older brother and sister. My brother and I don't get along at all, we're completely different. My sister is nice but is a bit on the drama queen side which can be annoying. I might as well be a only child, that's mostly the way I grew anyway. I was pretty much ignored by my brother and sister for the most part.

Yep I know that, my family problems are such that If I had siblings, I would be a completely different person. I know that siblings don't get along always, but most times they do. Not only me, but even my family believes that I should've got one. Anyways, doesn't matter. Nothing can be changed now. Live life as it is meant to be.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Dang getting older means seeing that happen o.o. I didn't even think about that when I was in high school

Nobody does unless something specific like that happens. I had a student in a class I was supervising in high school got killed in a hit and run accident and one of my close friends lost his dad to colon cancer.

That's why trauma and changes is always tough to swallow, especially when younger.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was going to post some Friedrich Nietzsche quotes in the quotes thread but I was worried it some of them might upset people. :p They say Richard Dawkins doesn't say nice things about religion, they obviously haven't read Nietzsche. :p
;P good stuff... not a good idea to upset people

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786