WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've come to the conclusion that some people are simply mad for updates rather than being mad for the OS... there are some who are both but it always seems people want more all the time. Very few seem satisfied with what is.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've come to the conclusion that some people are simply mad for updates rather than being mad for the OS... there are some who are both but it always seems people want more all the time. Very few seem satisfied with what is.

Exactly what I was thinking!
( Did you read my mind? :D )

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Daaaaaaaamn! I've been slacking.. Getting my **** kicked. I was almost at 200 crowns at one point, then started playing Clash of Clans when I got my new iPad. I let AOE go for a few days and checked back; now have less than one hundred crowns :(

I don't know what any of that means ;) hahah

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

._. I don't know.. Ive have bran flakes ( My parents by them) and on 3 occasions I gave them a try and I didn't like them :/

I'm a big fan of Rice Chex. Pretty plain, but there's something about it. Hate the Corn Chex though. Disgusting. But I'd have to put puffed rice with some sugar/cinnamon as my favorite :)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

And I do a short rendition of Hot for Teacher ;)

This particular video clip came out rather dark though... I really should re-record it.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Well, humans are never satisfied with what they have, but that's why things improve and evolve.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

If we're talking about Windows Phone, I'm totally satisfied with 8.1. Wasn't with 8.0, but 8.1 really hits it home with me. But with that said, of course I'm excited to see what comes with 10. Always love updates. If you're not looking forward then you will be left behind, but that the same time, appreciate what you have. If you are that unhappy, there are three other great OS's out there that all have their own different flairs

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Well, humans are never satisfied with what they have, but that's why things improve and evolve.

There's a difference between being satisfied but always being eager for more, and just purely looking for the next thing

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Your 1520 had any problems or something?

No. It was great. I just wanted a smaller device for WP since I wasn't going to use it as my daily driver. If the MSFT band was waterproof and cost $150, I may have gone that route and still kept the 1520

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If we're talking about Windows Phone, I'm totally satisfied with 8.1. Wasn't with 8.0, but 8.1 really hits it home with me. But with that said, of course I'm excited to see what comes with 10. Always love updates. If you're not looking forward then you will be left behind, but that the same time, appreciate what you have. If you are that unhappy, there are three other great OS's out there that all have their own different flairs

I'm still indifferent. There are things about WP I still like, things I don't. Android is the daily driver because it has a better combo of things that fit my current needs. When WP does that - it did once before - it'll be my daily driver again.

The blind loyalty type way of doing things isn't for me.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm still indifferent. There are things about WP I still like, things I don't. Android is the daily driver because it has a better combo of things that fit my current needs. When WP does that - it did once before - it'll be my daily driver again.

The blind loyalty type way of doing things isn't for me.

Totally agreed. Not a blind loyalist myself, and I don't get it. It doesn't make sense. The reason why I ended up with Windows Phone is because BlackBerry ended up finally failing me, and I simply didn't like iOS and Android. I'll stick with Windows Phone until it fails me, or until someone does it better. That's how I look at it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's a difference between being satisfied but always being eager for more, and just purely looking for the next thing
Exactly. Took the words out of my mouth... Can you give me back my tongue now???

That said I was only suggesting that people want updates for update sake. Nothing wrong with innovation and improvements as both are needed on any platform.

I'm just as curious as the next person to see what W10 will look like but I'm not expecting as much like some people. Expectations are way out I believe and those mock ups are, though interesting, always seem to reflect android a lot.

I'm hoping for continued WP innovation.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Exactly. Took the words out of my mouth... Can you give me back my tongue now???

That said I was only suggesting that people want updates for update sake. Nothing wrong with innovation and improvements as both are needed on any platform.

I'm just as curious as the next person to see what W10 will look like but I'm not expecting as much like some people. Expectations are way out I believe and those mock ups are, though interesting, always seem to reflect android a lot.

I'm hoping for continued WP innovation.

Maybe they're looking for updates just so it looks like there is progress they can actually see and they can then in turn feel good about themselves? Who knows...

I'm not sure what to expect from Windows 10 to be 100% honest (on the mobile side). To be broad though, what I'd like to see is the capability of RT while keeping it more mobile friendly like Windows Phone. I guess we will just wait.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077