WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

make Skype like imessage and or google hangouts... I used them both and I want something like that on wp ! that's all I really want. the other stuff is fluff

I have no experience with iMessage. Maybe I should try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

make Skype like imessage and or google hangouts... I used them both and I want something like that on wp ! that's all I really want. the other stuff is fluff
That's a broad brush you're painting with there...

I'm sure there will be fluff for those who are desperate for it, however I expect the main highlights will be more about the cross platform capabilities and hopefully some other improvements that will make serious users happy.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's a broad brush you're painting with there...

I'm sure there will be fluff for those who are desperate for it, however I expect the main highlights will be more about the cross platform capabilities and hopefully some other improvements that will make serious users happy.

its what I would like to see....:p in my eyes not for everyone. I mean he did ask what I want to see :p

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Oh I've done a few upgrades since the last screenshot you saw of my keep. Still, like I said, I haven't been giving the game as much attention as of late. Moved on to bigger and better things lol

Me too. Even I haven't given attention to this game lately, otherwise I would've surely crossed 2k crowns. I started playing a few days ago(2 attacks on an average each day). Before that I wasn't playing it for almost a week. Anyways, its time you start giving attention to your castle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077