WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not necessarily reduced calories but more so eating out more than usual due to the time crunch. It has taken a toll on both my wallet and my stomach.

I'm spending some time today trying to fine tune my schedule so it better helps me out. Overall, working with the clients at work and my inter shop is the easier parts of what I do. It's the administrative bull**** in both places that's often the most stress inducing.

The commute is wearing. I know people drive and all that, but I can only attest to how brutal mine is.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I hear yeah. I'm not saying I have it as rough as you but I get here you are coming from . After 2 years of waking up at 5 am it started to take a toll on me . Just recently im starting to wake up at 8am instead of 10 just because of how tired I was . I gotta give your props Mia that you are hanging in there because im sure as hell I wouldn't .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So aside from the size, what's your thoughts on the Z3?

It and the Z2 were the only two phones I'd trade in my OPO for.

So far it is as advertised. I tore up the battery in setting it up, but there's a lot here to like.

I will confess that some of the small tweaks from CM11S I miss already (like how you can set the phone to unlock once you've entered the correct password). I do wish it had 32GB internal storage, but it'll do the trick so far. Will go in more details by the end of the week.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I like the 930. Really do. I could even use it as a daily driver if I don't push it. And I could use it as a daily driver in concert with the N7. At the end of the day though, the smaller battery and the more inefficient processor is relegating it to a secondary role. The lack of appropriate bands for me doesn't help either. I don't mind no glance(Z3 doesn't have it), but I'm more in a place where I don't want to baby a high end smartphone enough just to get through a day.

It is still a stellar phone. And I still trust its camera over the Z3's.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see Chase bank (one of the banks I use) is pulling their WP app. Sad. It does eat into battery but that's still sucks to see it go. Guess I need to make sure I stay on top of my money correctly now whenever I go out if I'm using the 930 before I leave...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I knew it wouldn't have Hey Cortana but what else doesn't it have?
im guessing we have a miss understanding ... when I said full feature of the denim update I mean for the features missing to the 830. like lumia camera 5 for one. I knew it wasn't going to get hey cortana

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I see Chase bank (one of the banks I use) is pulling their WP app. Sad. It does eat into battery but that's still sucks to see it go. Guess I need to make sure I stay on top of my money correctly now whenever I go out if I'm using the 930 before I leave...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
another one bites the dust :/ sad

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

How much hours left for the event??
15??
:excited:
I'm very excited,and so I'm worried about getting disappointed.....

MSFT will ensure both happen to you simultaneously (fulfill your exictment and disappoint you too) so you'll get your money's worth.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)