WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I hear yeah. I'm not saying I have it as rough as you but I get here you are coming from . After 2 years of waking up at 5 am it started to take a toll on me . Just recently im starting to wake up at 8am instead of 10 just because of how tired I was . I gotta give your props Mia that you are hanging in there because im sure as hell I wouldn't .

It's what adults and many other young people and a few children do...we hang tough with these things. I spoke to my internship supervisor who reminded me again of the importance of self care. People look at Americans and wonder why they work so hard no matter the industry and when they come here and see what we deal with, they tip their cap and head home in most cases.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wow. It got quiet in here really fast. Well, I'm about to hit the sack...work in the AM and class right afterwards, so I'm gonna do my dash-from-work-to-get-to-class-during-PM-rush-hour routine.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

im guessing we have a miss understanding ... when I said full feature of the denim update I mean for the features missing to the 830. like lumia camera 5 for one. I knew it wasn't going to get hey cortana
I thought the L830 had a pureview camera.... I thought that was the big selling point of the 'affordable' flagship.

If they're already screwing the device over with lack of support for certain features that it can handle then how the hell do they expect anyone to buy one?

I really don't understand MS. This whole denim update seems a shambles.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So it's the 21st... I can just see all the new posts on this forum...

'How soon will W10 be released?'

'When can I get W10?'

'How do I get the preview?'

'Will my phone be able to upgrade to W10?'

Keeping in mind that all these will be answered during the presentation and round up on this site....

I just hope it's a good presentation and MS puts out something worthwhile.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wow. It got quiet in here really fast. Well, I'm about to hit the sack...work in the AM and class right afterwards, so I'm gonna do my dash-from-work-to-get-to-class-during-PM-rush-hour routine.

I blame for forza :p and making food around that time

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I thought the L830 had a pureview camera.... I thought that was the big selling point of the 'affordable' flagship.

If they're already screwing the device over with lack of support for certain features that it can handle then how the hell do they expect anyone to buy one?

I really don't understand MS. This whole denim update seems a shambles.

it does have a purview camera and its pretty good :) what im guessing that they wanted to ship the already finished os to the 830 and 735 and later fully upgrade to Denim since they didn't get it done on time ( since at the time nokia wasn't part of msft so cant blame msft there)
I wouldn't go as far as not having hey cortana or certain features call it a fail. look at all the old flagship of each company and compare it to the new flagship. they don't get all the new features in the next update YET they still sell. people still buy s4's and iPhone 4s because they are still good even though they are missing features
I do agree that the denim update is all messed up but w/e my life isn't going to end

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So it's the 21st... I can just see all the new posts on this forum...

'How soon will W10 be released?'

'When can I get W10?'

'How do I get the preview?'

'Will my phone be able to upgrade to W10?'

Keeping in mind that all these will be answered during the presentation and round up on this site....

I just hope it's a good presentation and MS puts out something worthwhile.

x.x sometimes I wish people would read careful instead of asking questions like those

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

it does have a purview camera and its pretty good :) what im guessing that they wanted to ship the already finished os to the 830 and 735 and later fully upgrade to Denim since they didn't get it done on time ( since at the time nokia wasn't part of msft so cant blame msft there)
I wouldn't go as far as not having hey cortana or certain features call it a fail. look at all the old flagship of each company and compare it to the new flagship. they don't get all the new features in the next update YET they still sell. people still buy s4's and iPhone 4s because they are still good even though they are missing features
I do agree that the denim update is all messed up but w/e my life isn't going to end

I was going to say something but I'm not sure if I'm fully understanding you so I'll have look into things and then comment later.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sahib I'm still not sure what you were talking about but it doesn't matter. From what I read the L830 got Denim for the most part. It's still a messy update.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'll be missing most of the MS thing today as it starts at 5pm here... when I leave. Oh well. I'll just read up on it afterwards.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'll be missing most of the MS thing today as it starts at 5pm here... when I leave. Oh well. I'll just read up on it afterwards.

So what will you really be missing while in transit from MSFT's great unveiling? Probably not much.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. For the record, going to work in the winter time sucks for people who wake up early. I can leave home while it's dark and leave work while its dark. A damn shame indeed...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Rue, I'm gonna put the Z3 through its paces over the next two days. I do expect to charge it tomorrow night before bed...not before hand.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib I'm still not sure what you were talking about but it doesn't matter. From what I read the L830 got Denim for the most part. It's still a messy update.

The roll out has been atrocious. Portico was the best rollout of Windows Phone 8+ so far.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rue, I'm gonna put the Z3 through its paces over the next two days. I do expect to charge it tomorrow night before bed...not before hand.

Hope you enjoy it! :) I've really liked using the Z3. It's not 100% perfect but that's ok. I'm just happy I don't have to worry about battery drain any more. I can go three days on one charge with my average use. That's good enough for me. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786