WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

How long does it usually take? My commute is approximately 30mins.

You left at 10 past whatever time it is there...

About 5 minutes.. Might take the average Joe 10, but I drive an RX8! lol :D

J/k... I do do the speed limit!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Ok, going dark for a few while I get things going here... I'll check back in shortly.

Anyone got the link for the live stream handy?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hope you enjoy it! :) I've really liked using the Z3. It's not 100% perfect but that's ok. I'm just happy I don't have to worry about battery drain any more. I can go three days on one charge with my average use. That's good enough for me. :)

That's what I liked with the OPO and expect more of the same here with the Z3. I guess my eyes have adjusted so well based on all the larger devices I've used over the past 12 months that the Z3 and 930 seem small. 930 is a portly sort of fellow busy man I love the camera. I'll still use the Z3's shooter don't get me wrong, but the 930 is the first choice for those moments when I'm out.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's what I liked with the OPO and expect more of the same here with the Z3. I guess my eyes have adjusted so well based on all the larger devices I've used over the past 12 months that the Z3 and 930 seem small. 930 is a portly sort of fellow busy man I love the camera. I'll still use the Z3's shooter don't get me wrong, but the 930 is the first choice for those moments when I'm out.

I'm hoping the adjust the alogrithim for the camera with the 5.0 update.

I meant to ask you if you knew of any good apps that add a good notification action to the screen? I'm almost at the point of wanting to take up programming to create one the way I want it. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping the adjust the alogrithim for the camera with the 5.0 update.

I meant to ask you if you knew of any good apps that add a good notification action to the screen? I'm almost at the point of wanting to take up programming to create one the way I want it. :p

LOL! We are talking about Sony here...we're stuck with what we've got camera wise.

As not the other stuff, I'm not sure...I kinda like it as is and with android wear, I keep it simple. What exactly are you looking for (give an example)?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

LOL! We are talking about Sony here...we're stuck with what we've got camera wise.

As not the other stuff, I'm not sure...I kinda like it as is and with android wear, I keep it simple. What exactly are you looking for (give an example)?

Well I said hope... it seems Sony has changed a touch. The gave out instructions on how to safely root the one of the Z phones. I can't remember if it was the Z3 or not.

Well, I'm thinking back to Symbian here. They used to have this app you could install which would leave a notification on your screen. However, I don't want something that obvious, just a little flash for a period of time is fine. I found one but I didn't like it too much. The notification LED is fine but when I'm listening to music at work I hardly notice it so a flash would be more obvious for me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well I said hope... it seems Sony has changed a touch. The gave out instructions on how to safely root the one of the Z phones. I can't remember if it was the Z3 or not.

Well, I'm thinking back to Symbian here. They used to have this app you could install which would leave a notification on your screen. However, I don't want something that obvious, just a little flash for a period of time is fine. I found one but I didn't like it too much. The notification LED is fine but when I'm listening to music at work I hardly notice it so a flash would be more obvious for me.

Gotcha. Fish through XDA. You may find suggestions there. Most people think of XDA for root stuff only but there is a large amount of non root required apps and tweaks there.

Or peruse some lock screen notifications for inspiration.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So am i going to be able to watch this live stream on my 1520? I heard talk of some third party app needed to view it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Shoot, I thought everyone has seen that! lol Here in the states, the Geico Camel now even has his own merchandise line.. (clothing, toys, etc)

Geico is not an insurance company here...

Of course because it's the US...

In the meantime in Australia they're shooting and butchering the feral camels because they're ruining the outback and destroying farm fences...

Australia has one of the largest population of pure breed wild camels in the world.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99