WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This!

And Console gamers playing with PC gamers in the same server is awesome too! I've had dreams of that! lol Now let's see what new games will support it. Can you imagine COD games? PC vs Xbox? OMG, the console players will get slaughtered! Keyboard and mouse controls will dominate...
I cant wait for that ! no need to jump between pc and console. imagine playing COD on the toilet :p possibilities are endless

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So glad it's the end of the week for me. :) It's been a long week even though it's only four days.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I plan to watch the presentation if I can... Not sure at this stage.

At this moment in time I'm happy to see some of the updates though things were slightly vague in some places.

I'll have to review things more before making further comments.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I was only able to watch the hololens and the gaming part of the live stream. And I was blown away by hololens. It's amazing they were able to keep it a secret.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Anyone knows any good hack & slash games which size is less than 100 MBs and it doesn't use "pay to win" cheap technique.?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm 30 mins in to the presentation... a few awkward moments... lots of 'this is early development'.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Mine is propriety from BT. Usually it's just my laptop it seems to hate but yesterday it took out the laser printer, which is not good as my wife uses it for work. I then reset the thing and it took out my wife's laptop for a change and my laptop of course. I still have one more printer to check. That will probably be painful.

I'm so not impressed...

That sucks. Mine is property from Comcast the cable provider. And I still feel like throwing it through the window. Had an older modem and a personal router I used that did the job much better than this new all in one. I took a discount and they sent me this thing. What a mistake I made...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Morning folks. Got an all staff meeting to survive an key EMR meeting today. I love how management says "we'll train you on the new medical record software 3 clinical data before you use it live...it'll be a one shot training. And let's tell you this the week before the training is scheduled."

I'd express my feelings appropriately, but I don't want Laura to ban me.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss