WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning,

I'm trying to imagine what the censored word is.. "Outcast"? No.. lol that couldn't be it.

A bada$$. Change the $ to an "s" and you'll get the drift (for Sahib here).

English is such a cluster**** as a language. For example you only put "an" before a vowel (a,e,i,o,u)...but the exception is that you can put "an" before constants if you're only listing a single letter that is pronounced with a vowel sound - f,l,m,n,r, and x.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm off to my back to back cluster**** meetings. I'll do my best to behave but I cannot make any promises.

If you see any managerial level staff getting thrown put of any windows on the news, do not post a link to my comments on the police tip line...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I watched what I could of the talk. It was pretty interesting. I sort of skipped over the Xbox stuff. That HoloLens is amazing.

Overall, not too bad. What's frustrating is that it appears to be all beta.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I watched what I could of the talk. It was pretty interesting. I sort of skipped over the Xbox stuff. That HoloLens is amazing.

Are you really surprised at that fact?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I was fairly impressed. They did say the Hololens would be available within the Windows 10 release time frame. So we'll see.. Hopefully, it won't be like the limited supply Band.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The second meeting was an even bigger cluster**** than I thought. Ugh.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was fairly impressed. They did say the Hololens would be available within the Windows 10 release time frame. So we'll see.. Hopefully, it won't be like the limited supply Band.

The Band is still US only. Pretty crap if you ask me. I suspect the HoloLens will be similar...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In other news Sony is releasing a purple version of the Z3 in Hong Kong... That might convince my wife to get one. No one is sure they will release it elsewhere though.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Not a real Xbox guy/gamer?

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

In other news Sony is releasing a purple version of the Z3 in Hong Kong... That might convince my wife to get one. No one is sure they will release it elsewhere though.

Interesting...wonder how hard it would be to get your hands on one?

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

The Band is still US only. Pretty crap if you ask me. I suspect the HoloLens will be similar...

Band owner here, can't wait for the Band 2. The original, while very functional, just isn't comfortable enough to wear all day. Luckily for me, I bought it primarily for the fitness/workout purposes (but found out how useful notifications and all day activity tracking is, so hoping for a much more contoured and comfortable model), so it'll do for that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb