WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

PC gaming is taking a giant leap forward with the Xbox integration. They literally just gave 50 million+ Xbox live subscribers a reason to choose a new Windows PC over anything else. Shoot, I was so impressed by where they're going with it all, that I've now got an Xbox One on my shopping list (or wish list rather)! I've always been a PC gamer, but now that the PC will have access to the extensive library of xbox console games, I'm in!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

PC gaming is taking a giant leap forward with the Xbox integration. They literally just gave 50 million+ Xbox live subscribers a reason to choose a new Windows PC over anything else. Shoot, I was so impressed by where they're going with it all, that I've now got an Xbox One on my shopping list (or wish list rather)! I've always been a PC gamer, but now that the PC will have access to the extensive library of xbox console games, I'm in!

I've never been a PC gamer (other than when I was a kid and played things like Zoo Tycoon if that counts ;)), but I think what they're doing with Xbox is great. I certainly welcome it.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I do wonder about the ping times (lag) between the console and PC though. It'll be interesting to see the reviews on running this setup.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

The last console gaming system I had in my household was a Super Nintendo..

The next one will definitely be an xBox One!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I do wonder about the ping times (lag) between the console and PC though. It'll be interesting to see the reviews on running this setup.

The streaming part of it really interests me. Not sure if you remember me saying I'd be interested in an Intel Compute Stick if that could even handle it. Worst (or best) case scenario, I could hook my laptop up to a TV and use that. I'm just very excited for that feature :)

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

The last console gaming system I had in my household was a Super Nintendo..

The next one will definitely be an xBox One!

I don't regret getting my Xbox One at all over the summer. Preordered the Madden Edition, so I got it the day Madden 15 came out

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Band owner here, can't wait for the Band 2. The original, while very functional, just isn't comfortable enough to wear all day. Luckily for me, I bought it primarily for the fitness/workout purposes (but found out how useful notifications and all day activity tracking is, so hoping for a much more contoured and comfortable model), so it'll do for that
Nothing against MS but it was slightly disappointing for it to be is US only. Hopefully Band 2 well be world wide.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I never owned an Xbox. I had PlayStation 2 four a short period of time and then sold it.

I never got into the first person shooters which are overly popular.

I'm picky about those. I've always been more of a guy who prefers sports games, but I'll play my fair share of other stuff. There are a couple Xbox One games coming out that I bookmarked that look interesting to me. One is Homefront: The Revolution. Battlefield Hardline also looks cool, but also kind of like a GTA "ripoff". Never really been into all those fantasy games like Destiny and Halo. Just seem stupid to me

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In other news Sony is releasing a purple version of the Z3 in Hong Kong... That might convince my wife to get one. No one is sure they will release it elsewhere though.

I wanted one! I don't think I'm going to pony up the cash to do so though. If i were buying a Z3 brand new, I'd get either the copper or the purp. Tell you what Rue, the site I use for my brand new unlocked phones is based in Hong Kong. If they sell it, I'll pass you the link if you want to score it for the wife.

What model are you using? I'm on the 6603 version of the Z3, which is the US one with T-Mobile's AWS LTE support.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6