WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Except I told all you idiots after I found out the thing censored me! Gosh, read! :p lol

We don't read here in 'Murica, as it is bigger and easier to flap our gums wildly professing to be pseudointellectuals. That's why we have such low literacy scores...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I do wonder about the ping times (lag) between the console and PC though. It'll be interesting to see the reviews on running this setup.

I'm curious if I will be able to stream a game on my surface while my wife watches TV though the same XB1???

It seems like it shouldn't be an issue, but who knows.

Then again, it may not be an issue as the wife dragged me back into WOW... I'm a little amazed at how well WOW runs on a SP2.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm curious if I will be able to stream a game on my surface while my wife watches TV though the same XB1???

It seems like it shouldn't be an issue, but who knows.

Then again, it may not be an issue as the wife dragged me back into WOW... I'm a little amazed at how well WOW runs on a SP2.

a wife that lets you play wow..... wow you are one fortunate man ;P

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This may shock some of you but I'm trying to convince a guy at my work to buy a WP... A 735.

It's this and his wife's first smartphone. I've told him the ups and downs of WP. The security seemed to be of importance to him.

He's also considering the Moto G but I've mentioned that Android isn't the greatest on lower end hardware and that it requires maintenance to keep it running well where WP sort of doesn't.

I'm taking in my L920 with me Monday just in case he didn't buy it this weekend so he can see for himself if he likes it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This may shock some of you but I'm trying to convince a guy at my work to buy a WP... A 735.

It's this and his wife's first smartphone. I've told him the ups and downs of WP. The security seemed to be of importance to him.

He's also considering the Moto G but I've mentioned that Android isn't the greatest on lower end hardware and that it requires maintenance to keep it running well where WP sort of doesn't.

I'm taking in my L920 with me Monday just in case he didn't buy it this weekend so he can see for himself if he likes it.

Hmm...what are his needs? The moto G runs fairly well on the lower hardware. The 735 may be a bit better in the battery and camera department. He cannot go wrong with either.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmm...what are his needs? The moto G runs fairly well on the lower hardware. The 735 may be a bit better in the battery and camera department. He cannot go wrong with either.

He wanted a running app. That was it. Other than that he was a bit clueless. I did say that WP is lacking but W10 sort of interested him.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm perfectly happy with my Moto G, runs well, not as good as did L930 but certainly at least as good as L820 did.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

He wanted a running app. That was it. Other than that he was a bit clueless. I did say that WP is lacking but W10 sort of interested him.

Gotcha. He can go one and one...get a WP for the wife and a moto G for him.

He really cannot go wrong with either choice.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Carjackd

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site

Wow....you guys are doing pretty well here. Almost 100k posts. Should be able to finish that up by the end of the weekend?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo