WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ehhhh o.o...... ok interesting

You should google the show. It's not about what you think it is. The point is completing a bucket list for the mom chosen by her son and throughout their adventures they become even closer in their relationship. While it is gimmicky and very cheesy as a reality show concept, it is still watchable.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

Hey Sahib, we've got a wintry mix of rain and snow in the forecast for tonight, tomorrow and Monday. Can you show up this time and take this weather with you back to Orland?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I ask myself that same question and I remember I have to go to work today...

Yeah, I usually sleep in, at least until an hour or so before I have to go in. This morning though, for some reason, I decided to get up 4 hours early.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I usually sleep in, at least until an hour or so before I have to go in. This morning though, for some reason, I decided to get up 4 hours early.

Good luck with that.

I'm never a fan of going to work in the winter time. I leave my house when it's dark in the morning and get home when it's dark in the evenings. Plus there are no windows on the floor I work, so that doesn't help either.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like it'll be a slow enough day here. Hopefully work will be like that.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Weekend, finally. I stil haven't wrote anything about Moto G, I will this weekend. Just not today, I'm going to party. Friend is celebrating 18 :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes I want to come up with an intelligent comment for today, so I'll just say this:

As talented are some people at doing this, being and acting stupid is a lot harder than it looks.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb