WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I didn't have a chance to use it since the update. I only had my phone today.

Oh, OK. Mine has been lagging since 5.0.1 due to the memory leak. I rooted mine but don't feel like returning to stock and then re-rooting from 5.02. So I'll wait.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh, OK. Mine has been lagging since 5.0.1 due to the memory leak. I rooted mine but don't feel like returning to stock and then re-rooting from 5.02. So I'll wait.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
just by reading it makes me think how much of drag it is to do all that

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Just a heads up guys.. The January Windows 10 insider preview was released at 1pm EST today!

I'm downloading it right now!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Bad news if you don't live in the U.S. though... Cortana, is U.S. English only (so far anyway, with this preview)

I'm excited! I've got my brand new Logitech headset/mic just for Cortana.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Hey, I wonder if it'll be possible, through remote desktop, to talk to Cortana through the mic, and hear her on the speakers of, my iPad Air 2? The remote desktop client app does work rather well on the iPad for accessing either my Win7 boot, or my Win 10 installations. I already can have audio through RD on the iPad, so it might actually work... We'll see!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm going to do one machine at a time as far as the download goes... There's no status bar, and I want to give my desktop the full bandwidth to download this puppy as fast as possible!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Bad news if you don't live in the U.S. though... Cortana, is U.S. English only (so far anyway, with this preview)

I'm excited! I've got my brand new Logitech headset/mic just for Cortana.
oh I can hear rue saying ....why am I not surprised

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so orland is finally going to get a starbucks. I don't care for it but I know a lot of people will love going there. HEY now I can go there with my surface ;)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

so orland is finally going to get a starbucks. I don't care for it but I know a lot of people will love going there. HEY now I can go there with my surface ;)

I swear I'm gonna take my iPad Air 2 to Starbucks one day, but first I'm going to cover the apple logo on the back with one if these big "I Love Windows Phone" decals and only run Remote Desktop to my Windows 10 machine... Just to F&%k with people :p lol

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Ok, time to get a quick shower, and by the time I'm done. Maybe this install will be done and I'll have Cortana waiting for me in my bedroom... (shhhh don't tell the GF!)

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I swear I'm gonna take my iPad Air 2 to Starbucks one day, but first I'm going to cover the apple logo on the back with one if these big "I Love Windows Phone" decals and only run Remote Desktop to my Windows 10 machine... Just to F&%k with people :p lol

I go to a local place really close by called Tunnel City here with my Surface/laptop. I try to go earlier in the morning before all the college kids get there (says the college kid). I'm from the "neighboring" college, and I live here, so I have seniority!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Starbucks is my sh!t! The closest one to me is like a half hour or so which sucks though. I still go a lot ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss