WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And I'm back home. It was ok generally, it would have been better if some people could not cross the line when drinking :(

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So I took the Z3 off the charger at 7:00AM Wednesday. I just put it in the charger at 8:00PM tonight. Here are the results.

Yes, I am very pleased. These numbers include having my smart band and smart watch paired simultaneously during my commute, which is 4hours round trip each day.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Attachments

• 11332.jpg
    11332.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 11333.jpg
    11333.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It isn't all swell with the Z3. I haven't gotten WiFi tethering to work yet. I suspect I may not, because it is a carrier unlocked phone (Telus). This is why I do not like to buy carrier unlocked phones, but in this case I'll make an exception because it was in such flawless condition and the price was outstanding.

I can tether - moreso the old school Blackberry Playbook style - via Bluetooth. The lack of WiFi tethering kills this really neat setup I used to use with my OPO while riding the train. What I used to do was turn on the tethering on the OPO from the G Watch directly with literally two swipes and one tap...all with the phone still tucked away safely in my pocket. Oh well, no more uber convenience like that, but I'll survive.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I took the Z3 off the charger at 7:00AM Wednesday. I just put it in the charger at 8:00PM tonight. Here are the results.

Yes, I am very pleased. These numbers include having my smart band and smarywatch paired simultaneously during my commute, which is 4hours round trip each day.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

All I have to say is damn..that's good

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Can't seem to get her to turn back on for some reason.. her settings just go in a circle, with no way to turn her on. Might have to re-install already...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Can't seem to get her to turn back on for some reason.. her settings just go in a circle, with no way to turn her on. Might have to re-install already...

that's going to be a pain :/ I just got my desktop working as it should be quite, ssd working properly and low ram usage. I don't feel like doing that again :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That also included an hour's worth of talk time with the GF. That's exactly the type of performance I want. And I didn't use battery saved mode either.

good stuff. so that means android isn't all that power hungry as people say its out to be. then again it does have a big battery

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

It isn't all swell with the Z3. I haven't gotten WiFi tethering to work yet. I suspect I may not, because it is a carrier unlocked phone (Telus). This is why I do not like to buy carrier unlocked phones, but in this case I'll make an exception because it was in such flawless condition and the price was outstanding.

I can tether - moreso the old school Blackberry Playbook style - via Bluetooth. The lack of WiFi tethering kills this really neat setup I used to use with my OPO while riding the train. What I used to do was turn on the tethering on the OPO from the G Watch directly with literally two swipes and one tap...all with the phone still tucked away safely in my pocket. Oh well, no more uber convenience like that, but I'll survive.

USB tethering, does it work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99