WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The reason why I won't install the technical preview is because of things going wrong.

No worries here.. My desktop gaming machine doesn't play any vital roles. I have plenty of time to tinker around with it.

Actually ended up reinstalling the new TP from scratch last night (early this morning!) and have everything working... but it got a little too late and I had to give up for the night and get some sleep.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No worries here.. My desktop gaming machine doesn't play any vital roles. I have plenty of time to tinker around with it.

Actually ended up reinstalling the new TP from scratch last night (early this morning!) and have everything working... but it got a little too late and I had to give up for the night and get some sleep.
If I had a computer to play with I'd download it as well. :)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

If I had a computer to play with I'd download it as well. :)

I've now got it installed on both my gamer desktop, and my laptop...

For whatever reason last night the installation on the desktop wasn't installing the correct Ethernet drivers.. Had to download them with the laptop, copy them to a thumb drive, and install them on the desktop that way.. All was good this morning.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

And Cortana was working! Can't wait to get home tonight and play with it some more.. Ugh, I'm never going to get any sleep!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Our plans were to go to St Paul's Cathedral but they're having some special thing today so it closed early. However, there was a service which allowed us to get in for free to take a look inside. Saved us ?16.59. :)

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll point out to you which talks are good because not all of then are worth watching.

I liked watching the introverted one and the confidence one . My all time favorite was the pickpocket

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Did I mention that I fire up the L930? I did a complete rest before putting it to rest. It downloaded for a good hour all the update. I didn't have anything but the basics on there.

You mean 920;)? Lol just messing I know you meant 920 . Hey once w10 comes for phone are you going to test it out on your 920?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Maybe I'm getting old and bored, but I'm not excited over using preview software. Just pump out updates timely and that'll do the trick for me.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Daaang... Temperatures dropping quick! It's already at least 15-20 degrees colder outside now, than it was this morning at 9am..

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Did I mention that I fire up the L930? I did a complete rest before putting it to rest. It downloaded for a good hour all the update. I didn't have anything but the basics on there.
I have my L820 turned on all the time, I just have it on flight mode so I turned wifi on today to download app updates :) I didn't do a reset since I'm probably doing a couple day test drive once W10 preview lands. If I even get update that is ;)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Maybe I'm getting old and bored, but I'm not excited over using preview software. Just pump out updates timely and that'll do the trick for me.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Well, I'm old and bored as well. Bored with what I have, which is why I'm on the "fast ring".. I want the newest previews now.. To keep things interesting.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You mean 920;)? Lol just messing I know you meant 920 . Hey once w10 comes for phone are you going to test it out on your 920?

Yes that was the point of keeping the L920. Yes it was a typo.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

How old are you guys anyway? I know sahib is a young'n, but Mia? Rue?

I'm 45 myself.. and feelin it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05