WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Some pics of London.

The Shard and Tower Bridge and St Paul's Cathedral from the Millennium Bridge. I zoomed in a touch with Shard picture so it's a touch blurry.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422123711262.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422123711262.jpg
    448.2 KB · Views: 5
  • uploadfromtaptalk1422123726535.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422123726535.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 4

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I was on a college "show" today. Many different directions were presented there so it was nice because I was able to get many informations on one place. I checked engineering, physics, computer science and electrical engineering. Had great conversation with the presenter of physics. And had awesome time at electrical engineering. They had Oculus!! :D Man that was awesome. That thing is so cool. :)
I hope you understand what I wanted to say, I probably didn't use words native English speaker would ;)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was on a college "show" today. Many different directions were presented there so it was nice because I was able to get many informations on one place. I checked engineering, physics, computer science and electrical engineering. Had great conversation with the presenter of physics. And had awesome time at electrical engineering. They had Oculus!! :D Man that was awesome. That thing is so cool. :)
I hope you understand what I wanted to say, I probably didn't use words native English speaker would ;)

We understood you loud and clear...your English is better than some patients in see at work who are native Englsigh speakers anyways.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

We understood you loud and clear...your English is better than some patients in see at work who are native Englsigh speakers anyways.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
Ok I'm glad you understood me :). I have feeling I understand English quite well but I fell like I'm week at speaking. I really should go to UK for half of the year when I'm on collage to get some experience using English in real life. To date I have only spoken English on vacation in Greece and that was with people who have spoken English quite as bad as I did so I couldn't really learn anything from them

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Ok, so how do I install the Rollup (bug fix) update? This thing runs like h3ll, and not in a good way

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ok I'm glad you understood me :). I have feeling I understand English quite well but I fell like I'm week at speaking. I really should go to UK for half of the year when I'm on collage to get some experience using English in real life. To date I have only spoken English on vacation in Greece and that was with people who have spoken English quite as bad as I did so I couldn't really learn anything from them

If you can pull that off, go do it.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs