WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Just left work. Today was only a small cluster****, so no complaints there.

It is cool to pull a waterproof phone out in the rain and be typing away with no concern for the elements. The G Watch is splash proof and to some degree is the smart and I wear. Life's good like that on the tech beat.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just left work. Today was only a small cluster****, so no complaints there.

It is cool to pull a waterproof phone out in the rain and be typing away with no co CERN for the elements. The G Watch is splash proof and to some degree is the smart and I wear. Life's good like that on the tech beat.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I kinda use my phone In the Rain and still use it but I am more careful about it :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hahah no, but I am angry because I have no God d@mn f*****g clue how to install the "rollup" update or whatever it's called so Windows 10 can actually run well.

I wouldn't know since I haven't installed it yet ....maybe later. Have you tried a clean install ?

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I wouldn't know since I haven't installed it yet ....maybe later. Have you tried a clean install ?

What do you mean? New Windows 10 preview was released, and it was buggy, so Microsoft already released bug fixes in a rollup update. I can't figure out how to install that update

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The GF is hard at work in the kitchen cooking a fish dinner. I'll post pictures later. It is a nice treat since I do most of the cooking.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What do you mean? New Windows 10 preview was released, and it was buggy, so Microsoft already released bug fixes in a rollup update. I can't figure out how to install that update

Can't you manually update it going to the update page ? I would try to help but at the moment watching guardians of the Galaxy

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Can't you manually update it going to the update page ? I would try to help but at the moment watching guardians of the Galaxy

I don't think it even shows on the update page, and when I try to install the updates that do show up, it fails

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The GF is hard at work in the kitchen cooking a fish dinner. I'll post pictures later. It is a nice treat since I do most of the cooking.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Fish !!! :3 yummy

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't think it even shows on the update page, and when I try to install the updates that do show up, it fails
I wonder if it means your install is corrupted. I had an issue with windows 8.1 after a refresh. I couldn't install an update and every single time it would fail and after the 5 time I just started over and the update would work this time. could that be an issue here?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

yup as im looking as the forums and how windows 10 for phones will look and im not a fan of having stuff on the top of the screen :/ im trying it out with the OneDrive app for wp and I cant reach it. I have to use 2 hand or wiggle my fingers to the top.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion