WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not sure who here likes documentaries but I have a suggestion for a recent one if you can find it online that is.

It's a two part BBC documentrary called - The Super Rich and Us

Even though it mostly revolves around the UK, it does discuss a few events in the US as well. It's a very fascinating look into what our world is today due to changes in the way the financial market works and how it has helped the rich become richer.

There's several jaw dropping moments in there as well. If you can find it I highly recommend watching it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well today is the day college students start the semester. Meanwhile ima go apply to places that are computer related
sent from my rare green linux 830

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Random brain fart... I just noticed that Malaysia airlines needs to change their logo... Looks like a stick figure, from above, with his/her arms around their legs, ready/waiting for a plane crash.

Attachments

• ___ elysplanet_com_wp-content_uploads_2014_03_Malaysia-Airlines-Logo.png
    ___ elysplanet_com_wp-content_uploads_2014_03_Malaysia-Airlines-Logo.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 15

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Random brain fart... I just noticed that Malaysia airlines needs to change their logo... Looks like a stick figure, from above, with his/her arms around their legs, ready/waiting for a plane crash.

lol....now I cant unsee it :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oh boy the new article is going to be messy o_O .... but knowing me im going to be like this
ykwlz.gif

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...they finally canceled classes officially for today. Like my *** was going anyways. I'm not going Wednesday either.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Not sure who here likes documentaries but I have a suggestion for a recent one if you can find it online that is.

It's a two part BBC documentrary called - The Super Rich and Us

Even though it mostly revolves around the UK, it does discuss a few events in the US as well. It's a very fascinating look into what our world is today due to changes in the way the financial market works and how it has helped the rich become richer.

There's several jaw dropping moments in there as well. If you can find it I highly recommend watching it.
When was it aired? Just to se if I can watch it on BBC iPlayer.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the ED at my internship has moved up the overnight plans to tonight. They plan to open the space at the internship for clients sleeping on the street to come in and get out of this crap.

I plan to double my food order for the group today (pizza) so that it'll buy staff 5 mins before going into the kitchen to make food for the clients.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm hopeful that it isn't as bad as experts predict. I had some leftover chili I made so I'm taking that to the GF's (she didn't do any storm shopping) so I'll have something to eat.

I'm avoiding the supermarkets because the lines are long and the pickings are slim.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the GF's mom is supposes to fly out at midnight to Trinidad. Of course she's hopeful, but they project snowfall to be heaviest during the overnight hours...

My gut says she'll be grounded and hanging out with us for the next two days. I don't mind, as she's nice, bit I didn't have the heart to tell her that...I'll leave it up to the airline to do so, if unfortunately I'm correct.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the CEO at work wants people to come on tomorrow if they can...if not, use a PTO. We'll see...if the Mayor shuts down the MTA, I'm not going in (not emergency personnel, like physicians). Otherwise, I'll take my tablet, go to work and get my readings in for school there.

Wished the tablet was was waterproof, but in this case, nothing that a zip lock or plastic bag wrapped well cannot fix...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm hopeful that it isn't as bad as experts predict. I had some leftover chili I made so I'm taking that to the GF's (she didn't do any storm shopping) so I'll have something to eat.

I'm avoiding the supermarkets because the lines are long and the pickings are slim.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

you know its bad when there is no more noddle's in cup in the stores

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So the CEO at work wants people to come on tomorrow if they can...if not, use a PTO. We'll see...if the Mayor shuts down the MTA, I'm not going in (not emergency personnel, like physicians). Otherwise, I'll take my tablet, go to work and get my readings in for school there.

Wished the tablet was was waterproof, but in this case, nothing that a zip lock or plastic bag wrapped well cannot fix...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
same thing happened here in cali but it was a fuss over a big rain storm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb