WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Finally home eating supper! Had to run some errands before the storm...get some wiper fluid, get some Starbucks Verismo pods, half and half, sugar, and run some stuff to the office. Stores weren't that bad surprisingly. I figured they would be awful

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Finally home eating supper! Had to run some errands before the storm...get some wiper fluid, get some Starbucks Verismo pods, half and half, sugar, and run some stuff to the office. Stores weren't that bad surprisingly. I figured they would be awful

Wow looks like the store was prepared or people were already prepared :p

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Wow looks like the store was prepared or people were already prepared :p

I went to Dollar General before I went to Stop n Shop (grocery store in the northeast...don't think they're anywhere else) since I just needed to grab the sugar and half and half and they were the ones who had nothing. Stop n Shop's shelves were full

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I think I'll play some Madden tonight and I'll have a friend over to hangout since there's nothing to do haha

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Look what's trending - #Snowmageddon2015
Just got off the phone with my father up in MA. (He lives out on the Cape). He said they're declaring a state of emergency, and after midnight tonight, have banned anyone out on the road driving for the entire state of MA until further notice. Only police, rescue, and utility workers allowed out on the roads.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Just got off the phone with my father up in MA. (He lives out on the Cape). He said they're declaring a state of emergency, and after midnight tonight, have banned anyone out on the road driving for the entire state of MA until further notice. Only police, rescue, and utility workers allowed out on the roads.

Yes that's what I've heard. I don't know if it'll really be that bad though...we will see, but I'm rooting for the snow

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I like to think we are :3 ! All I know it could happen next month of next week !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

They said the preview will release on February and February comes every year.....
So, we may be that far away...
:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077