WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

He had a stretch were he and Nadia on this thread went postal and was posting like two teens talking mindlessly on the phone for 6 hour stretches. That helped jack his post count up.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
or that too :p but I also had a episode of ex missing and tri-tip :3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They did this for NYC + Long Island + NJ also. Mass transit was winding down from 8pm and officially shuttered at 10pm. Travel ban in effect too. I like this ideas as during the 2010 blizzard had to pull knuckleheads from their cars who drove late and got stuck in the snow, I could see rows of temporarily abandoned cars in the patches on snow covered highway.

Meanwhile my job wants us to come in if we are able to come tomorrow. I'd be upset at who asinine they are, but they did this during Hurricane Sandy and the 2010 Christmas Blizzard that pounded the city.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
Got to love work places these days. :/ Zero care for employees.

I have to say I don't miss the snow, blizzards or the tropical storms and bush fires. The worst we get here is severe winds and rain. If it snows things grind to a halt regardless.

You could say in a sense that I like moderate weather places. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just got off the phone with my father up in MA. (He lives out on the Cape). He said they're declaring a state of emergency, and after midnight tonight, have banned anyone out on the road driving for the entire state of MA until further notice. Only police, rescue, and utility workers allowed out on the roads.
Good precaution but I have little doubt there will be enough people out there to cause problems. Never fails.

I don't know how many times I've heard that precaution in my life time.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good precaution but I have little doubt there will be enough people out there to cause problems. Never fails.

I don't know how many times I've heard that precaution in my life time.
ive only heard that once when I was in 1st grade but it was just a big rain storm that flooded a school

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

AAAAAAAAA! HELL! Ripped out a frickin band aid from a wound. It pulled out hairs too.I hate it when **** like this happens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans