WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is the problem with knowing too much....
:p

I was just correcting your statement so it was proper English.

In English you don't say someone is absolutely true. The end bit is just a bit of silliness. :p

There is truth in science, something is considered 'true' if it is proven over and over again and of course that 'truth' is sometimes a very fine line, sometimes too fine for some people.

When we talk about language and experience however, truth become vague. Memory is not as exact as we humans would like it to be and a large part of our experiences are peripheral which means they're 'made up'.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I was just correcting your statement so it was proper English.

In English you don't say someone is absolutely true. The end bit is just a bit of silliness. :p

There is truth in science, something is considered 'true' if it is proven over and over again and of course that 'truth' is sometimes a very fine line, sometimes too fine for some people.

When we talk about language and experience however, truth become vague. Memory is not as exact as we humans would like it to be and a large part of our experiences are peripheral which means they're 'made up'.

Thank you so much for your explanation ......
;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Things are slow on here today. Oh well. I guess most are waking up to the snow, which wasn't the worst on record. Still, lots of snow is never pleasant to wake up to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo