WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Formatted sd card, as asphalt 8 didn't show up on games list, neither on storage sense. Phew, installing all the apps/games again, most of them save data on cloud so its good, not reinstalling the games whose data won't be synced. I'll try new games though. Moving data from phone to PC, PC to phone. Tedious work. In two days I'll be done though.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Formatted sd card, as asphalt 8 didn't show up on games list, neither on storage sense. Phew, installing all the apps/games again, most of them save data on cloud so its good, not reinstalling the games whose data won't be synced. I'll try new games though. Moving data from phone to PC, PC to phone. Tedious work. In two days I'll be done though.

You could have used "xap deployer" tool available on PC to delete asphalt 8 from your phone rather than formatting the whole SD card...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

View of Shanghai at night from the hotel room...too cold to venture outside...

Attachments

• IMG_20150128_203324.jpg
    IMG_20150128_203324.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 13

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. 19?F in NYC. This slushy **** is always fun to walk around in.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So at work they're putting in the new EMR system today. I need some time to snoop around because some of our productivity tricks won't work as easily because they've moved everything around and are giving the doctors more freedom to customize their work environment.

Ugh.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

To the older folks (and anyone else too): I'm looking for some tips to beat snoring.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To the older folks (and anyone else too): I'm looking for some tips to beat snoring.

Here's some things I know.

Weight is a big factor with snoring, weight around the neck. Also a dry environment, so getting a humidifier could help. If you like dairy products try not having any too close to bed as it can increase mucus.

Snoring can also be a factor of exhaustion and fatigue. Of course having a cold is another factor.

I have a nasal problem where I should consider getting an operation but still debating as the possible things that could go wrong weren't particularly nice.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

You could have used "xap deployer" tool available on PC to delete asphalt 8 from your phone rather than formatting the whole SD card...

Already done & reinstalled most apps/games again. I know xap deployer, there's also a thread here at WC, which explains that, but you need pfd for that. Unfortunately I have the official update installed, I'm not on pfd.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Here's some things I know.

Weight is a big factor with snoring, weight around the neck. Also a dry environment, so getting a humidifier could help. If you like dairy products try not having any too close to bed as it can increase mucus.

Snoring can also be a factor of exhaustion and fatigue. Of course having a cold is another factor.

I have a nasal problem where I should consider getting an operation but still debating as the possible things that could go wrong weren't particularly nice.

Thanks. I drink my dairy stuff at home so when I'm alone that doesn't matter as much (I don't have dairy at the GF). The exhaustion stuff I have no control over for the next 18 months with my schedule.

I'll work on keeping the colds at bay. 😁

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

NSFW time!

So these male enchantment/hook-up spam emails are always hilarious. I got sent one to my work email with the title: "MIA, want to **** a new girl every night"? I clicked delete without opening thinking, "if I want want to **** the same one every night, then this definitely doesn't apply to me"...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

NSFW time!

So these male enchantment/hook-up spam emails are always hilarious. I got sent one to my work email with the title: "MIA, want to **** a new girl every night"? I clicked delete without opening thinking, "if I want want to **** the same one every night, then this definitely doesn't apply to me"...

Lol that's funny

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks. I drink my dairy stuff at home so when I'm alone that doesn't matter as much (I don't have dairy at the GF). The exhaustion stuff I have no control over for the next 18 months with my schedule.

I'll work on keeping the colds at bay. ��

Is the air very dry at your gf?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea