WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So looks like ima be driving my mother to places ._.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So my phone chucked a spazy eariler today, I have a feeling it might be infected by something (no idea what or how) but my wife got an email from me and it appears to be malware.

Just letting everyone know. I haven't downloaded anything weird either. I'm not entirely sure it was my phone but it would explain why my phone acted weird.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So my phone chucked a spazy eariler today, I have a feeling it might be infected by something (no idea what or how) but my wife got an email from me and it appears to be malware.

Just letting everyone know. I haven't downloaded anything weird either. I'm not entirely sure it was my phone but it would explain why my phone acted weird.

That sucks. Is it a Google or anon google one that was hacked? I used to use Google for my primary stuff until it got hacked and jumped to Outlook and no issues like that so far.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lol that's funny

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

See I was waiting for the ones that say:

SPAM: "MIA, want to please your partner better?"
MIA: "Yeah - just do what she wants and let her get the last word."

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That sucks. Is it a Google or anon google one that was hacked? I used to use Google for my primary stuff until it got hacked and jumped to Outlook and no issues like that so far.

Thing is I'm not sure what happened or why. I only downloaded from Play. So I'm a little confused now. I uninstalled the app that I suspected and another one that was recent so hopefully takes care of that. I've done two different scans so I'm assuming everything is fine now.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

To the older folks (and anyone else too): I'm looking for some tips to beat snoring.

Try sleeping with your head elevated.. Use two pillows to prop your body at more of an incline. It works for me. My GF made me start sleeping like this lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Try sleeping with your head elevated.. Use two pillows to prop your body at more of an incline. It works for me. My GF made me start sleeping like this lol

I'll try this...keep the suggestions coming and I'll let you know what happens.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm excited. I ordered the Sony noise canceling headphones and they arrived! Also the replacement 720 housing arrived too. Time to pay my repair guy a visit...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte