WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The 3M plugs I mentioned is comfortable and standard equipment at our testing center that exam candidates can use. I should post a photo when I get to the office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please do.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've been testing the Huawei noise canceling earphones and I'm pretty impressed. It features charging via the phone such add the Mate 7 and I was hoping my Honor 6 would charge it but it won't. Nevertheless, it sounds very good and noise canceling is effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna definitely put it through its paces tomorrow during my commute.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Off to class. And with minimal interruptions during my transfer, it took me exactly 90 minutes from work.

Later folks...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So it seems larue has turned into an Android spammer unintentionally.

I've been continuing to make a website and spent a good 3/4 hours tonight just looking for an error, not find one and then the site just decided to work again. Confusing and incredibly frustrating.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Please do.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
Here you go.

0381e91afd9fcbf09622a40cdcd71686.jpg

There is another version I'm aware of which was part of the kit given to us when I watched Formula 1 in Melbourne. It is orange in color which I believe offer better isolation but less, just a little bit less, comfortable.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So it seems larue has turned into an Android spammer unintentionally.

I've been continuing to make a website and spent a good 3/4 hours tonight just looking for an error, not find one and then the site just decided to work again. Confusing and incredibly frustrating.

That's what my teacher always said code always seems to work when you Least expect it :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Here you go.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/28/0381e91afd9fcbf09622a40cdcd71686.jpg

There is another version I'm aware of which was part of the kit given to us when I watched Formula 1 in Melbourne. It is orange in color which I believe offer better isolation but less, just a little bit less, comfortable.

Thanks a ton. Will look into trying to get these and seeing what she thinks.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Today has been a good commuting day. Quick trips and on time transfers. Headed home after class - addictions. Looking forward to being in my apartment, testing out my headphones, inspecting my replacement housing and thumbing through my new textbook for class.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The noise canceling seems helpful so far. Real test is during the commute tomorrow. I like my basic Marley's because I found a nice Sony eartips that give me good blockage of outside noise. I didn't want the battery powered stuff or nothing more fancy because I still like to be able to hear enough of the outside sounds.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

The noise canceling seems helpful so far. Real test is during the commute tomorrow. I like my basic Marley's because I found a nice Sony eartips that give me good blockage of outside noise. I didn't want the battery powered stuff or nothing more fancy because I still like to be able to hear enough of the outside sounds.

What model of Sony is this?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'll confess: if I knew now, what I knew this time last year - I would have bought a Z Ultra GPE. Dropped the ported Sony launcher and the Sony apps I like - Walkman, Albums, Sketch...then bought the OG Z Ultra at the current prices for my friend.

I say this because I thoroughly enjoyed the Z Ultra so much I ended up with a Z3. As a tablet, however, I prefer it over my N7. My N7 has Two things going for it...wireless charging, and cheap cost of the hardware itself. A GPE Z Ultra is the only thing I'd give up my N7 for at this point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786