WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MDR-NC31E. Originally bundled in some markets with the Z2. Works with the Z2 line (including the Z2 tab) and the Z3 line also.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Thanks, I'm familiar with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll confess: if I knew now, what I knew this time last year - I would have bought a Z Ultra GPE. Dropped the ported Sony launcher and the Sony apps I like - Walkman, Albums, Sketch...then bought the OG Z Ultra at the current prices for my friend.

I say this because I thoroughly enjoyed the Z Ultra so much I ended up with a Z3. As a tablet, however, I prefer it over my N7. My N7 has Two things going for it...wireless charging, and cheap cost of the hardware itself. A GPE Z Ultra is the only thing I'd give up my N7 for at this point.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
you seem to like sony huh :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like what Sony is doing design wise. They may be able to get one more year out of the current design language for the Z series line and then it would be smart of them to think about a redesign.

well that explains it :) thought Im not a fan of it I find it a little boring in my eyes that's my opinion

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

O yeah. I forgot to tell you that the yesterday football ⚽ match I played was a draw.1 - 1 . We should had won. There were some unfair decisions against us by the ref. Anyway I enjoyed it that's the main thing.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

O yeah. I forgot to tell you that the yesterday football ⚽ match I played was a draw.1 - 1 . We should had won. There were some unfair decisions against us by the ref. Anyway I enjoyed it that's the main thing.

I like playing football. hehehe I remember back in elemertary we would play against grades. it would be a classic of 1st grade vs 2nd :p hehe good times

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I like playing football. hehehe I remember back in elemertary we would play against grades. it would be a classic of 1st grade vs 2nd :p hehe good times

By football I do mean soccer. Cause I'm talking about soccer(I hate the word soccer, doesn't make any sense).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

By football I do mean soccer. Cause I'm talking about soccer(I hate the word soccer, doesn't make any sense).

um yeah I know what you are talking about. :) but I can care less what people use whether it be soccer or football or futbol its the same sport

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't drink enough alcohol...even though with my schedule I could argue I should. I typically start on my stomach and roll over to my back at night. But hey, i can snore from any sleeping position...

I just have to make a few changes...one of which is my schedule.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

With regards to the alcohol you don't need to drink a lot. One drink and I snore, two and my wife is up all night or leaves the room. :p

Alcohol relaxes the muscles in the back of your throat, the closer you drink prior to sleeping the more likely your are to snore.

Depending on what is causing the snoring, meaning nose or throat it can be treated differently.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Really long day at work. Left at 7:30AM and got back at 7:40 PM. Crazy Shanghai traffic... 5km commute took over an hour! The weather didn't help at all. Going to Suzhou tomorrow. The driving around and visiting two factories in one day is going to be interesting. Then off to India in the morning for a week. Two flights and a 7 hour layover...I'm getting old for this crap!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234