WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Is great at first but a day or so later after it freezes it loses its appeal...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Lol, but its great when it first snows and starts laying!

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

So I overall like the new headphones.

Pros:

- Noise canceling is good. More like noise reduction, I hear the loud stuff but the regular junk it tunes out well.
- Calls are crisp and clear

Cons:

- They went with the around-the-back-of-the-neck design for the cables and it is a bit tighter fit than I'd like.

In ears have always been a struggle for me, but these, along with my Marley's I really like.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

So I overall like the new headphones.

Pros:

- Noise canceling is good. More like noise reduction, I hear the loud stuff but the regular junk it tunes out well.
- Calls are crisp and clear

Cons:

- They went with the around-the-back-of-the-neck design for the cables and it is a bit tighter fit than I'd like.

In ears have always been a struggle for me, but these, along with my Marley's I really like.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Good to hear! I just got a new pair of headphones myself last week or so. JBL Synchros BT. Had to get a good pair for my workouts

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My supervisor is such a dumbass. She calls me to try to have me cover her *** and do some work last minute before I cofacilitate a 2 hour training.

Of course I'm pissed because she's calling me last minute, on my cell when I'm in transit trying to get me to do this.

And you wonder why in the 8 years moved worked there, there has been a 75% turnover rate...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good to hear! I just got a new pair of headphones myself last week or so. JBL Synchros BT. Had to get a good pair for my workouts

Speaking of workouts, I want to do some Zumba at home. Gonna have to figure that out and make the purchase. I do need to upgrade my TV...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

My supervisor is such a dumbass. She calls me to try to have me cover her *** and do some work last minute before I cofacilitate a 2 hour training.

Of course I'm pissed because she's calling me last minute, on my cell when I'm in transit trying to get me to do this.

And you wonder why in the 8 years moved worked there, there has been a 75% turnover rate...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Where do you work/what do you do? Sounds like they need a change in management

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro