WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We know how you feel :p

To me C makes more sense than F. There was another thread where this was discussed so I don't want to get into it here.

I know it's a matter of what you're used to but at least C is real world where F is a bit messy.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

To me C makes more sense than F. There was another thread where this was discussed so I don't want to get into it here.

I know it's a matter of what you're used to but at least C is real world where F is a bit messy.

I used to use ?C when living in Jamaica, and it bothered me the first few months living in NYC when they only talked in ?F. Now I can use either one, but am often too lazy to translate, so I stay in ?F more.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Awesome! I wonder what Zumba would be like

It looks great...and more importantly, something I can fit into my zoo of a schedule. I've got the old Sony Trinitron TVs that weigh 2 tons and have the console/DVD connectors at the front. I don't own a DVD player. So I'm figuring it out (mostly the budget).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Where do you work/what do you do? Sounds like they need a change in management

AJ, don't get me any more worked up than I need to be before this training by using the phrase "they need a change in mgmt".

I'm a youth developer in a very prominent NYC youth agency (also nationally recognized) attached to a top 15 US hospital. I see youth for reproductive health services, and do community outreach, amongst other things. They've even at work got me on the employee moral improvement committee because while it is a great place for our young people to get care, it burns out the staff.

I've had 6 supervisors in 8 years. 1 got reassigned, the others left...and consensus on my team is our current one will transfer out in the fall because hospital policy dictates you have to have 1 year in your current job eligibility (summer makes her a year). She's a rookie supervisor who going about things the wrong way. SMH.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Anyhow folks, I'm off to the training off site. Don't let Sahib completely run amok in my absence...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ed I meant ask, you mentioned a while back about not wanting to travel, any particular reason why?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

With regards to the alcohol you don't need to drink a lot. One drink and I snore, two and my wife is up all night or leaves the room. :p

Alcohol relaxes the muscles in the back of your throat, the closer you drink prior to sleeping the more likely your are to snore.

Depending on what is causing the snoring, meaning nose or throat it can be treated differently.

Interesting I did not know that ..

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Really long day at work. Left at 7:30AM and got back at 7:40 PM. Crazy Shanghai traffic... 5km commute took over an hour! The weather didn't help at all. Going to Suzhou tomorrow. The driving around and visiting two factories in one day is going to be interesting. Then off to India in the morning for a week. Two flights and a 7 hour layover...I'm getting old for this crap!

Wow you are all over the place :eek: .... I'm surprised anyone can drive in Shanghai

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks.

So I overall like the new headphones.

Pros:

- Noise canceling is good. More like noise reduction, I hear the loud stuff but the regular junk it tunes out well.
- Calls are crisp and clear

Cons:

- They went with the around-the-back-of-the-neck design for the cables and it is a bit tighter fit than I'd like.

In ears have always been a struggle for me, but these, along with my Marley's I really like.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

How's the music quality ? What do you hear most between the highs mids or lows ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Anyhow folks, I'm off to the training off site. Don't let Sahib completely run amok in my absence...

You already know the answer to that ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm so close to buying a 64gb model of the surface 2 for 280. It's almost perfect !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb