WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just thought I would pop by say hi - post up some pics of my latest project. Hows things with you?

By all means post the pics. :) Have you got the business up and running?

On the whole I'm ok. Still working in engineering. Travelled around the EU quite a bit last year. This year won't be as much.

I ended up switching platforms as my L920 just couldn't keep up with me. What are you using now?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

By all means post the pics. :) Have you got the business up and running?

On the whole I'm ok. Still working in engineering. Travelled around the EU quite a bit last year. This year won't be as much.

I ended up switching platforms as my L920 just couldn't keep up with me. What are you using now?

Been a busy boy - Business is up - website is up - spend a fair bit of time writing reviews and articles - fair bit of time gaming - got a new lady - had a baby boy who arrived new years day finished a new build 10389070_506748719465316_4969604972771507903_n.jpg10688244_506748816131973_5633946720126860285_o.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Been a busy boy - Business is up - website is up - spend a fair bit of time writing reviews and articles - fair bit of time gaming - got a new lady - had a baby boy who arrived new years day finished a new build

You've been busy I see... :p

The build looks very nice indeed!

What's the website again? It's been sometime and is probably lost in on this thread somewhere....

Congrats on your son. :)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

You've been busy I see... :p

The build looks very nice indeed!

What's the website again? It's been sometime and is probably lost in on this thread somewhere....

Congrats on your son. :)

Website is pretty recent Vacant Mind Gaming

Thanks

Oh have a 930 now as my daily phone - still own the 1020 for those occaisions when im going to be taking decent photos

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Excellent. You're liking the L930?

Nice website. Do you have a shop or something? I think that was your plan if I recall... been so long!

Only thing I miss on the 930 is the glance screen - other than that its a solid phone and have no complaints.

Thanks - oh yeah the shop... plans changed repeatedly... decided to branch into esports and go a lot larger than originally planned hence the esports section on my website - been hitting brick walls with local councils and getting funding

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Only thing I miss on the 930 is the glance screen - other than that its a solid phone and have no complaints.

Thanks - oh yeah the shop... plans changed repeatedly... decided to branch into esports and go a lot larger than originally planned hence the esports section on my website - been hitting brick walls with local councils and getting funding

We could probably have long discussions about councils and funding! My wife has been dealing with both for the last two years. It's been painful. She's still not on a steady income stream but things have been better. Just not sure what happens after Aug this year.

So are exports good?

My only complaint with the L930 was the battery. I didn't use glance on the L920 so it wasn't a major thing for me. I get amazing battery life now so no complaints. :)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

We could probably have long discussions about councils and funding! My wife has been dealing with both for the last two years. It's been painful. She's still not on a steady income stream but things have been better. Just not sure what happens after Aug this year.

So are exports good?

My only complaint with the L930 was the battery. I didn't use glance on the L920 so it wasn't a major thing for me. I get amazing battery life now so no complaints. :)

Yeah - trouble is people that I need to help don't have a clue when it comes to mainstream gaming.

Exports? Im not shipping anything ;) - Esports as in professional gaming

My 930 battery is fine get a whole day out of it with moderate use

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah - trouble is people that I need to help don't have a clue when it comes to mainstream gaming.

Exports? Im not shipping anything ;) - Esports as in professional gaming

My 930 battery is fine get a whole day out of it with moderate use

Well I showed my ignorance there. :p

I'm surprised that you'd have difficulty with funding but at the same time I'm not surprised. Banks are still nervous unless you have several 100 thousand sitting in the bank or something. Most people have got conservative with their thinking and 'new' markets (I know gaming isn't new) that they know little about will scare them.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

It's probably going to be a heavy football ⚽ match today. Hope I'll play my best. Community members can cheer me to motivate me.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

So N_LaRUE - where did you go to in Europe last year? Im still doing the design engineering as my daily job - still working in the centre of London - just working hard on the side to try and get a break into esports

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sup martin! Good to see you stop by. A lot has changed around here, and some stuff is still the same...Rue pretty much filled you in.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel