WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's getting close to the end of the day. :) I'm very happy it's Friday and the work week is over. :)

Another hour and I'm out of here. :)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Woo finished early! I should have finished at 2 today but couldn't get away til now. Now the decision is whether or not to do a bit of website development or just chill here on the forums.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Woo finished early! I should have finished at 2 today but couldn't get away til now. Now the decision is whether or not to do a bit of website development or just chill here on the forums.

Isn't it obvious. Just chill on the forums

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I use TapaTalk and the WC app. Is there something better? I kind of like TapaTalk, it's quicker.

Cannot say it is better but I do my postings from the mobile nations app (not the forums one via Tapatalk). Outside of the occasional restart because it isn't recognizing my saved log in, it has been perfect for me.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There's a poll asking which OEM you'd like to see make a WP. It's sounding like a BP rant in the comments... Sony!

Poll: Which OEM would you most like to see make a Windows Phone? | Windows Central

That would be something though. The Z3 would kick but on WP. You know what would be cool is the ability to swap out OS. Put W10 or Android on your Sony device as you see fit. There's something innovative!

Now if they can only get around the whole Xbox/Playstation thing...

They won't do it. It'll be like HTC. There's no real advantage for Sony with a WP device. Although, I still love the X1 and almost got back one to have. It was a sweet phone and I liked those X panels...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Commuting was a pain today...delays all around - you'd think it was Monday morning instead of a Friday morning.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I ordered a hard case with a wood decal for mine. Pictures forthcoming since it is coming from China.

You'll have to let me know what you think. I'm not sure about the wood look myself. I was considering a quality clear hard plastic case.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Commuting was a pain today...delays all around - you'd think it was Monday morning instead of a Friday morning.

Since I only commute every other Friday I'm often startled how quiet it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb