WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Evening gang..

I'm not a football fan at all (American football), so I could really care less about this whole superbowl thing... But if I had to go for a team, since I'm from Boston, MA., I guess the Patriots are my team....

I'm only going to watch for the ads... Hope to see a Microsoft ad in there somewhere!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just left the internship. Maybe it's just me, but I have no desire to check the Superbowl out until highlights tomorrow.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There are so many levels to NYC it's not even funny. If your wallet and color are right, it's such a paradise. For those who lack that combination, it's a serious struggle.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And back ...and all I have to say to Mia .....all they had to do was run the ball 😒 *sigh*
sent from my rare green linux 830

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

The Katy Perry halftime show was ok... Except for the fake guitar playing by Lenny Kravitz (SP?)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And back ...and all I have to say to Mia .....all they had to do was run the ball 😒 *sigh*

I saw the score briefly. I'll hear details tomorrow when I get home. I was going to watch highlights but between doing laundry and going to the post office, I'll catch up tomorrow night after class maybe.

Sorry but I just wasn't as interested in football this year. Maybe it's because I was working at the internship on Sundays.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I saw the score briefly. I'll hear details tomorrow when I get home. I was going to watch highlights but between doing laundry and going to the post office, I'll catch up tomorrow night after class maybe.

Sorry but I just wasn't as interested in football this year. Maybe it's because I was working at the internship on Sundays.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

I get ya 👍 maybe next season

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think ima drink my sorrows away with some root beer 😭 . In other news it wad a fun week and ima ready to catch up :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa