WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

its suppost to get more winter like here in cali ... not as cold as 5C but like 15C
15C is cold where you are. For a Canadian that's spring.

I was joking last Thursday to a coworker that I was being more Canadian because I forgot my hat and scarf. I told them we just needed more sun and I can start tanning myself.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

15C is cold where you are. For a Canadian that's spring.

I was joking last Thursday to a coworker that I was being more Canadian because I forgot my hat and scarf. I told them we just needed more sun and I can start tanning myself.

forget that that's cold! I would be in a sweater :p. makes me think Canadians like the cold weather if they are willing to stay up there :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Have I ever mentioned (I may have...) that I have a coworker who sits next to me who seems to bath himself in cologne?

I seem to be overly sensitive to certain colognes and perfumes and his seems to be one of them. Not to mention it's slightly over powering. :/

There are worse things, don't get me wrong, there's an issue with BO with some people in the UK so this is better, without doubt but it unfortunately makes me sneeze until he goes out at lunch to air himself a bit.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Have I ever mentioned (I may have...) that I have a coworker who sits next to me who seems to bath himself in cologne?

I seem to be overly sensitive to certain colognes and perfumes and his seems to be one of them. Not to mention it's slightly over powering. :/

There are worse things, don't get me wrong, there's an issue with BO with some people in the UK so this is better, without doubt but it unfortunately makes me sneeze until he goes out at lunch to air himself a bit.

My brother sometimes does this. He would use heavy perfume while he's in somebody else's room. But he does this only sometimes. And I hate it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My brother sometimes does this. He would use heavy perfume while he's in somebody else's room. But he does this only sometimes. And I hate it.

It's horrible isn't it? Everyday this guy is here it's like this. (he's not here all the time). It's so bad some days it's like walking into a perfume shop.

My eyes water too. We're planning a desk move soon. I'm going to request to be moved far away from him. Hopefully they let us see the seating plan first...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Been a bit of a busy morning but this afternoon should be better. I get to tell of a supplier for rubbish printing.

Also, I just watched a YouTube video that had me in stitches.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Been a bit of a busy morning but this afternoon should be better. I get to tell of a supplier for rubbish printing.

Also, I just watched a YouTube video that had me in stitches.

That reminds me I still need to tell off that recruiter.

What video or do you plan to keep it to yourself. :p

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I just updated my Honor 6 to EMUI 3 ahead of the OTA availability on March 6.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hang an air freshener on your desk...like the ones that absorb orders.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. It is typical English weather here...cold, rainy + slushy snow to walk around in. I'm headed home to do that quick turnaround thing...you know one of those days where I 5+ hours combined commuting (GF's to home; home to internship; internship to school; school to home).

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs