WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just over an hour left of the work day. Woot! :)

Maybe I'll do something interesting this long weekend... then again, maybe not. :p

Still sorting out the accommodation for Norway. So damn expensive. :/ It's not that I can't afford it, just that spending the money on something 'decent' seems questionable.

So far for Norway it's 2 nights in Oslo, 1 night in Flam and 2 nights in Bergen. It's a train ride from Oslo to Flam to Bergen with a boat ride in the Fjords at Flam. :)

That's after visiting Finland. Where we'll be in several places as well. :p

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

It's raining here at night. It's almost 9:30pm(2130 hours). Love the rain. I'm so tempted to just walk out in the streets even though its a bit cold but I'll handle it. The cold never bothered me anyway and my immune system will take care of things. No street lights are on right now except for a few house lights which are enough to see things around. Love these moments when the nature calls out to you to actually feel these moments and don't just passed by them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's raining here at night. It's almost 9:30pm(2130 hours). Love the rain. I'm so tempted to just walk out in the streets even though its a bit cold but I'll handle it. The cold never bothered me anyway and my immune system will take care of things. No street lights are on right now except for a few house lights which are enough to see things around. Love these moments when the nature calls out to you to actually feel these moments and don't just passed by them.

Ah to be young... :p

Sounds lovely but I have to admit to liking summer rain more. :)

Also, you don't get sick from being wet. You get sick from germs. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What you say is true. But sometimes it is worth it. ��

I used to love going out in the softly falling snow in the winter time. I liked the dark nights with the street lights glowing, reflecting off the snow as it falls. When it's like that there's sort of a romanticism feel to it. You can't help grin foolishly.

It was always strange because I never felt cold when it snowed like that.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Walked on the lawn for a few minutes in the light rain listening to a song which inspired me once when I was stuck in life.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I used to love going out in the softly falling snow in the winter time. I liked the dark nights with the street lights glowing, reflecting off the snow as it falls. When it's like that there's sort of a romanticism feel to it. You can't help grin foolishly.

It was always strange because I never felt cold when it snowed like that.

Don't know about snow but I feel the same way in fog or rain.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Don't know about snow but I feel the same way in fog or rain.

I've been in all sort of weather. There's nothing quite like snow falling though. Especially when it's quiet all around you and you can just hear the soft ruffle of the snow flakes as they land.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I've been in all sort of weather. There's nothing quite like snow falling though. Especially when it's quiet all around you and you can just hear the soft ruffle of the snow flakes as they land.

I'll put "experience snowfall" in my new year's resolutions.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll put "experience snowfall" in my new year's resolutions.

Hopefully that's easy for you to do. Keep in mind I'm referring to a certain kind of snow fall. Most people don't realise there's many types of snow.

Posted on my Z3

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Hopefully that's easy for you to do. Keep in mind I'm referring to a certain kind of snow fall. Most people don't realise there's many types of snow.

Posted on my Z3

I'll try to find the one that's made of H2O.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss