WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Now that the money is going to be closer to what I want it to be, it'll make it easier to carry out my plan of keeping the 1520 on one line, and adding an additional line for an iPhone 6 Plus. Actually, now that I've waited this long, I might as well wait for the 6Plus S, it whatever they plan on calling the next one...

And my 1520 shall remain on it's line awaiting the next Windows 10 flagship phone.

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

Heh... finally got Win10 TP on an HP Stream7 with WIMBoot. Took a fair bit of noodling. Had it going on an ElitePad 900 since November, but it didn't have the WIMBoot partition.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So i finally got to work. What my supervisors fail to understand is that half of my 90 minute commute is underground, so it is not always easy to get them know I'm running late if the delay happens when I'm underground.

Most times they don't give a ****, so I don't give a **** either. Just being fair here.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

equality ! :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Now that the money is going to be closer to what I want it to be, it'll make it easier to carry out my plan of keeping the 1520 on one line, and adding an additional line for an iPhone 6 Plus. Actually, now that I've waited this long, I might as well wait for the 6Plus S, it whatever they plan on calling the next one...

And my 1520 shall remain on it's line awaiting the next Windows 10 flagship phone.

and I think the next batch of wp will be good HW wise as QUALCOMM said wp will be running the SD810

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is only a rumour!!

Yup not sure if people are not getting it or have a hard time reading 😐. It'll come when it comes and then people can complain about then having problems on their phone and blame MSFT for relasing an unfinished build even though the people couldn't wait

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henrysmith