WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't think it's possible for Ed to have commuter problems...

lol this is true. Wouldn't be possible. I literally live 5 minutes away, and if traffic was backed up on the main strip (which does happen), I'd just take the back way through the neighborhood.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

lol this is true. Wouldn't be possible. I literally live 5 minutes away, and if traffic was backed up on the main strip (which does happen), I'd just take the back way through the neighborhood.

Ah back roads they might be scary if your car breaks down but they are useful ...at least for me 😁

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Ah back roads they might be scary if your car breaks down but they are useful ...at least for me ��

Nah.. I'm the only scary thing on these back roads lol... especially considering I keep a Taurus PT-92 in the glove box. And if my car breaks down.. I always have my tools in the trunk as well. (remember, I'm a car guy... :p)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Except for whenever it is being a gas guzzler in the battery department.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I've heard that, but I have the 1520 with the 3400 mAh battery. Never had any issues.. Every night when I get home, it always has at least 30-40% left and I think I'm a heavy user.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Actually, since I got the iPad, I've been doing a lot less "gaming" on the 1520.. Which has greatly improved my battery longevity. I could probably go two full days on a charge now.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

The battery life on the iPad Air 2 is phenomenal btw! I was on that thing all day Monday (my day off) playing all sorts of games and such.. And it lasted all day long.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire