WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Double tap to wake with my pinky finger. ❤ love this. Especially when your eating something using your other fingers.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I've come to the conclusion there are a lot of dumb people using smartphones...

I know a lot of people who own a smart phone but don't use it in a smart way. For example they don't use maps, don't know anything about fitness apps, they don't think past facebook or whatsapp etc.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know a lot of people who own a smart phone but don't use it in a smart way. For example they don't use maps, don't know anything about fitness apps, they don't think past facebook or whatsapp etc.

Oh that's been going on since PCs came out.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Cool thing happened today. A supplier brought in a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts for those in my department.

Mmmm.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Is Microsoft releasing the Lumia 1030? If not, why is there a sub-forum for it?

To placate the hordes and have them get a corner where they can have their wet dreams and not spray the rest of us who want to have pseudointelligent conversations in peace...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You can try this - DataNumen Word Repair - Powerful Word recovery tool. Recover corrupt Word documents. Repair doc files.

Or online - https://online.officerecovery.com/word/

You can also try doing a scan on the USB drive to see if that helps at all. Check disk.

It's been a while since I had to do something like this.

Thanks. These have been the best choices so far as I can see the scales and tables she used. They are charging an arm and a leg man to get this file back. What I may do is try the second one and like it on FB to get the free coupon code to see if they'll give me to clean file back. If this works i'll get to drill it in my friend's head to use the damn Onedrive and Office 365 properly like she should.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I leave very early to get to work and the strong part of my commute - NJ Transit rails - runs so late I get there on time. WTF?

The weather is really messing with mass transit. In other news, I found my wallet - it was in my back pocket. Blame it on the heavy layers of clothing as to why I didn't notice it until when I got to work. Hey, I guess I'm back to being a black male with ID in NYC again.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I leave very early to get to work and the strong part of my commute - NJ Transit rails - runs so late I get there on time. WTF?

The weather is really messing with mass transit. In other news, I found my wallet - it was in my back pocket. Blame it on the heavy layers of clothing as to why I didn't notice it until when I got to work. Hey, I guess I'm back to being a black male with ID in NYC again.

That's funny and sad at the same time... (the last bit)

I never put my wallet in my back pocket any more. I did that when I was younger but not now. All travelling I have done has taught me that wallet in back is not a good thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)