WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning guys! Got my Surface Pro 3 yesterday and got the Type Cover today so I'm finally all set up! :D That's what's new with me...what about all you?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm taking a moment to breathe before I flip out on somebody at work.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's funny and sad at the same time... (the last bit)

I never put my wallet in my back pocket any more. I did that when I was younger but not now. All travelling I have done has taught me that wallet in back is not a good thing.

I don't keep it there at all. I tucked it in there last night when I was on my block ordering a pizza at Little Caesar's. I remember seeing it on my nightstand but that wasn't a memory from last night, it was the night before.

When you work every day, each day looks the same...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't keep it there at all. I tucked it in there last night when I was on my block ordering a pizza at Little Caesar's. I remember seeing it on my nightstand but that wasn't a memory from last night, it was the night before.

When you work every day, each day looks the same...

Ah! Yeah true, every day is the same...

I haven't had Little Caesar's Pizza in ages!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning guys! Got my Surface Pro 3 yesterday and got the Type Cover today so I'm finally all set up! :D That's what's new with me...what about all you?

Sounds great. I tried to convince my wife to get a SP3 but she thinks it's too expensive, which I agree. Still it would be better for her.

As for new, not much. Still working out my August trip. I'll probably book the rest of the flights tonight and hopefully we'll hear back from some family so we know who we're seeing. :p

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Sweet.. Congrats! Which one did you get?

i7/8GB/256GB. Having some issues with Windows 10 that I didn't on my laptop though. Like Cortana won't let me search. Also the pen won't write now that it's on 10. It would let me take a screenshot and open OneNote, but won't write. I've tried re-pairing it and everything, but nothing. And now for whatever reason it won't even pair :/

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Sounds great. I tried to convince my wife to get a SP3 but she thinks it's too expensive, which I agree. Still it would be better for her.

As for new, not much. Still working out my August trip. I'll probably book the rest of the flights tonight and hopefully we'll hear back from some family so we know who we're seeing. :p

What does she have now?

And where are you planning on going?

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

i7/8GB/256GB. Having some issues with Windows 10 that I didn't on my laptop though. Like Cortana won't let me search. Also the pen won't write now that it's on 10. It would let me take a screenshot and open OneNote, but won't write. I've tried re-pairing it and everything, but nothing. And now for whatever reason it won't even pair :/

Oh, and also a ton of apps from the Windows Store just refuse to install

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm taking a moment to breathe before I flip out on somebody at work.

Looks like a quick flash of anger got a temporary improvement in performance. I know this won't last for no more than 2 minutes.

Sorry folks, I'm not in the mood for any quarter****, half *** ****, full **** or bull**** today.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ah! Yeah true, every day is the same...

I haven't had Little Caesar's Pizza in ages!

This Lil C's is actually good. So good in fact, the hood pizza joint down the block closed within 2 month's of its opening.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

24 hours at the in laws place and then 12 hours at my aunt's place in Bombay and then back to USA.

That's a lot of miles! By the way, I got your project on Monday so I cannot wait to send it to you when you get back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb