WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's a lot of miles! By the way, I got your project on Monday so I cannot wait to send it to you when you get back.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

We'll be in touch next week...I'm going to be seriously jet jagged though. Got some pretty important meetings on 9, 10 and 11 February.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What does she have now?

And where are you planning on going?

She has a older Viao computer and uses an Android tablet when she travels. It does the job but it's not perfect.

I posted a couple of times about this, guess you missed it in the flood of comments. :p

I'm heading to Finland and then Norway. Finland is the hanging with family and Norway is the new country we're visiting. :)

Yes we're going to do the tourist thing and see the Fjords.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This Lil C's is actually good. So good in fact, the hood pizza joint down the block closed within 2 month's of its opening.

The one in Canada I went to wasn't that bad either. Not sure what it's like now though. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We'll be in touch next week...I'm going to be seriously jet jagged though. Got some pretty important meetings on 9, 10 and 11 February.

No worries. It is the easiest project ever for you to do. Won't take you more than 10 minutes, unless you go all anal rentetive.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The one in Canada I went to wasn't that bad either. Not sure what it's like now though. :p

They're still hit and miss. More authentic pizzas are better but I was in the mood for shortcut greasy cholesterol.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They're still hit and miss. More authentic pizzas are better but I was in the mood for shortcut greasy cholesterol.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

All chains are hit and miss, which is a touch frustrating at times.

I used to get reduced cheese and sometimes even no cheese. I know that sounds absurd to people who are cheese nuts (though you often wonder about cheese on cheap pizza) but their sauce is quite tasty and the pizza didn't taste that bad at all.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To give you an example of the chain thing.

We have a pseudo French restaurant chain here in the UK called Cafe Rouge. It's nowhere near real French cuisine, trust me on that.

We've only gone to the rather new one in our town a couple of times and have been disappointed, both food and service and we've gone to other ones which have been OK. Recently we went to the one in town because it had a deal on and we treated a friend of ours. The food quality was good and the service was great. Unfortunately I still don't trust the place. :p They could have new management though. As we know that can be 99% of the problems at restaurants.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

To give you an example of the chain thing.

We have a pseudo French restaurant chain here in the UK called Cafe Rouge. It's nowhere near real French cuisine, trust me on that.

We've only gone to the rather new one in our town a couple of times and have been disappointed, both food and service and we've gone to other ones which have been OK. Recently we went to the one in town because it had a deal on and we treated a friend of ours. The food quality was good and the service was great. Unfortunately I still don't trust the place. :p They could have new management though. As we know that can be 99% of the problems at restaurants.

Chains are always like that. I'm very picky and typically stick to ones I know fit my taste...and move on quickly whenever the food quality goes south.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like a quick flash of anger got a temporary improvement in performance. I know this won't last for no more than 2 minutes.

Sorry folks, I'm not in the mood for any quarter****, half *** ****, full **** or bull**** today.

that's a lot of ****

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

the last time I had little C was my second semester of college :p or was it third.... all I know it was 2 years ago

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss