WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Omg... I was literally roflmao!

This is SO the GF and I... Minus the baby. Yeah, we don't have a baby, but it's like this with me and Clash of Clans lately for sure lol... The part where they go to bed, and "bling!" The game lights up hahaha oooohh man

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjUVYSnjeFg[/url]

Lol that's funny

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Meh...not a Pats fan :p I'm an Eagles fan, and was also going for the Seahawks in the Super Bowl lol
Ah, well I figured since you're from MA, you'd like the Pats. I'm from MA. but not a football fan... just baseball and hockey. (Red Sox and Bruins) Am I having a deja vue or something? Didn't we already have this conversation before? lol

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Ah, well I figured since you're from MA, you'd like the Pats. I'm from MA. but not a football fan... just baseball and hockey. (Red Sox and Bruins) Am I having a deja vue or something? Didn't we already have this conversation before? lol

I believe that we did hahaha. I'm Red Sox and Eagles. Not a big hockey fan but I root for the Flyers

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hey Sahib, the girl from the Korean food spot is kinda cute...as in "your age kinda cute". I'm doubting she's Vietnamese, so you've got a shot.

When are you coming to NYC anyway?

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Evening gang... I'm fooling around with the desktop PC tonight. Trying to get the GeForce drivers to work with the 9926 build again by doing some driver modifications. (Editing the inf file basically) ..a suggestion by one of the guys over on the GeForce forums.

Wow.. it actually works! I haven't played with the new 9926 build too much since it released, as I kinda ran into a roadblock with the display drivers for my older GTX 295 card. But now that I have active drivers installed, and running at my native 1080p resolution. I'm in the Windows 10 tech Preview ZONE again! Got Hey Cortana working and everything...

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Wow.. it actually works! I haven't played with the new 9926 build too much since it released, as I kinda ran into a roadblock with the display drivers for my older GTX 295 card. But now that I have active drivers installed, and running at my native 1080p resolution. I'm in the Windows 10 tech Preview ZONE again! Got Hey Cortana working and everything...

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of my Surface Pen issue. I've ruled out it being a Bluetooth issue as only the top button requires it to work, and that works fine. So it COULD be just that the AAAA battery died, but it would be slim odds that it died right when I installed the JTP. Not sure where I can even find the pen drivers. I've looked everywhere!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Was just playing Age of Empires Castle Siege installed on my Win10 TP 9926 build via Remote Desktop client on my iPad Air 2 using touch control. :)

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Was just playing Age of Empires Castle Siege installed on my Win10 TP 9926 build via Remote Desktop client on my iPad Air 2 using touch control. :)

What's your status with the game? I haven't played it for more than a week, from more than 900 crowns, I'm back to 600. I'm playing total conquest now, in which I'm about to reach 700 glory points(same as crowns in AOE)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12