WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You disliked my Nexus 5 signature.

Don't worry, I've kept it and made it a Nexus only signature...so now my N7 (2013) proudly uses it to annoy the **** out of you these days...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
Now that I remember, I do recognize that it is rather stupid.

But I sure am annoyed no matter what.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I think I'm in the right area with wether I work, the people are great, I just need to be in a position where I can focus on my job instead of getting up in other peoples problems.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm interested in a Nexus 7, and looking at local options.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think I'm in the right area with wether I work, the people are great, I just need to be in a position where I can focus on my job instead of getting up in other peoples problems.

That isn't always easy. One of the things I loved about being a contractor is staying out of company politics. I only worked in two offices where politics was a bit of thing whether you were a contractor or not you got sucked in.

I like the people where I work but I don't like the underlining politics of the place. For now I'll survive though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I honestly don't know how you do it.

My field liaison looked at me on Sunday with the same look: "how are you still standing"?

I'm channeling my cultural abilities to thrive under adverse conditions and the stubbornness from my mother into a more positive style of mental toughness.

AKA: I have no other choice but to persevere.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I personally like the Nexus 7 2013. It's a great little device. I can't complain really.
Is that what's referred to as first generation? I'm looking at one now for about $150...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I reinstalled the firmware on my phone. I couldn't seem to sort out what was sending that spam email so I decided to wipe things clean and start again.

I sent a thing off to Google that will hopefully stop it from happening. Let's see if they do.

That's why I've set up my tablets and phones differently on Android. I'd rather have more of the junk on the tablet and not the phone. I've has no issues with hacking since I went to Outlook for my primary email.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Is that what's referred to as first generation? I'm looking at one now for about $150...

Nope. The N7 with the tegra chip is the first one. Easy way to tell them apart...the gen 1 N7 doesn't have a camera on the back.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
That isn't always easy. One of the things I loved about being a contractor is staying out of company politics. I only worked in two offices where politics was a bit of thing whether you were a contractor or not you got sucked in.

I like the people where I work but I don't like the underlining politics of the place. For now I'll survive though.

Same here. I like my field, but I see too many things at work I dislike and am not in a position to change directly because I lack the higher level of professional assets to do so.

It is all about finding the right balance for you.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Nope. The N7 with the tegra chip is the first one. Easy way to tell them apart...the gen 1 N7 doesn't have a camera on the back.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
Thanks for the heads up. Seller says it's on lollipop already...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the heads up. Seller says it's on lollipop already...

Are you a rooter? If so, root it from 5.0.2 and up. I'm on 5.0.1 and the memory leaks for me are bad enough for me go "crash something, smash something" (Method Man + Redman reference) at times.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb