WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The only problem here, is finding someone competent enough to "be me" while I'm gone...

We're all replaceable Ed. Every one of us.

One thing I've learnt over the years. There are always people waiting to shine, they're just needing the chance to do so.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You and yours have been taking enough vacations for all the regulars here, so that's cool. Gotta live vicariously through Rue sometimes...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

I found out I have more days this year for vacation than I thought... well two more. :p

We booked all our flights for August. I need to book the time off now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I found out I have more days this year for vacation than I thought... well two more. :p

We booked all our flights for August. I need to book the time off now.

Yeah. So I'm going to remind the GF about this tomorrow. She's been wanting us to do something for, well, the past year + now. I liked the specials I saw for Vegas but I'm trusting her to sort it out and I just for it since she's gone there before. I haven't gone to the left half of the country yet, so if it happens I'm looking forward to it. I'll take both the Z3 and the 930 and use the 930 merely as a camera.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

We're all replaceable Ed. Every one of us.

One thing I've learnt over the years. There are always people waiting to shine, they're just needing the chance to do so.

Oh I know. This is absolutely true, but I'm not looking for a replacement... I just want someone who can cover me while I take a vacation, and not have everything in shambles upon my return.

There's also another saying; "nobody's perfect", which is also true.. though some of us are closer than others.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well that was a very interesting read . From rich talk to vacations to brownies and more vacation :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh I know. This is absolutely true, but I'm not looking for a replacement... I just want someone who can cover me while I take a vacation, and not have everything in shambles upon my return.

There's also another saying; "nobody's perfect", which is also true.. though some of us are closer than others.
I know you weren't after a replacement.

What you require is someone who is your second and you can have the confidence in them. They're technically you when you're not there.

As for perfect, there is no one. We all have perfect moments though. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess it's a general consensus that the posters here can either wait for the preview or don't really care for it until it officially release

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I want the preview on my phone, but I think I'm going to listen to the warnings and put it on my spare... At least to start with.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm a little tired of vendors bugging me... :mad:

Oh you've got those too? I have a daily parade of vendors, solicitors, and walk-in job applicants. About the latter, what happened to this new generation anyway? Did they start giving high school diplomas via gumball machine?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

We have this young lady for example working here part time. She's in her early twenties, and also getting ready to start another part time job working for a hospital answering phones.

I heard her say these exact words a few days ago "do you know where them credit card receipts is?"

It's sad because they hired her at the hospital, and I know the only reason is because she's cute.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I want the preview on my phone, but I think I'm going to listen to the warnings and put it on my spare... At least to start with.

I'll put on my awesome 810 which has never given me a problem yet ! It might be the next HTC HD2

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

We have this young lady for example working here part time. She's in her early twenties, and also getting ready to start another part time job working for a hospital answering phones.

I heard her say these exact words a few days ago "do you know where them credit card receipts is?"

It's sad because they hired her at the hospital, and I know the only reason is because she's cute.

Sounds like someone from the south would say

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium