WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was thinking about summer. Probably not this year since we are going on "final" trip with school in Greece :). If I want to see most of UK what would be best, renting a car or public transport?

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

Well that depends what you want to do and where you want to go. The UK is small but there's a lot to see and getting there is not always easy.

Posted by my Z3 AI

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Well that depends what you want to do and where you want to go. The UK is small but there's a lot to see and getting there is not always easy.

Posted by my Z3 AI
Well you just said that UK is small to someone living in the country measuring 20.000 km^2 and population of 2 million .
So car it is than, too much planning if trying to find buses and trains to where you want to go. I was playing with idea going with my own car but flights are now so cheap that it's pointless to spend 2 days driving and being exhausted when I arrive.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm thinking about getting a HTC 8s for nostalgic reasons...and to cure the itch of me missing a HTC device in my house. I almost want another 8X but rather the storage space.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

I also liked the HTC 8x better looking than the lumias at the time . HTC had a good device but fell short :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well you just said that UK is small to someone living in the country measuring 20.000 km^2 and population of 2 million .
So car it is than, too much planning if trying to find buses and trains to where you want to go. I was playing with idea going with my own car but flights are now so cheap that it's pointless to spend 2 days driving and being exhausted when I arrive.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

Well, most cities you won't need a car. That's why I was asking what your plans are. You need to sort that out. If you plan to go to London and then go to Edinburgh (for example) having a car is silly unless you plan to stop in places along the way. A train is sufficient. If you want to experience the small towns and villages (or Stonehenge) by yourself then a car is necessary. There are tours from London out to places, like Stonehenge.

Depends on how much time and where you're heading. That will be the determining factor. Keep in mind it takes almost 8 hours (non stop) to get to Edinburgh by car. We also drive on the other side of the road compared to where you are so that may confuse you a touch.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What is one thing you are interested from the upcoming windows phone 10. Mine is the Skype integration to be like imessage.
sent from my rare green linux 830

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

What is one thing you are interested from the upcoming windows phone 10. Mine is the Skype integration to be like imessage.
sent from my rare green linux 830

Especially less data-consuming

I'm really interested in, well, bragging rights.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I also liked the HTC 8x better looking than the lumias at the time . HTC had a good device but fell short :/

I liked them both. Maybe I get another VZW 8X to take adavtange of the wireless charging. Who knows.

The 720 would fit the bill but the reason why I wanted a HTC is sometimes I want to not use the Z3 to play music...I like the Beats Audio sound a little better.

Guess I'm having a fickle moment. We'll see how long this lasts.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99