WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I liked them both. Maybe I get another VZW 8X to take adavtange of the wireless charging. Who knows.

The 720 would fit the bill but the reason why I wanted a HTC is sometimes I want to not use the Z3 to play music...I like the Beats Audio sound a little better.

Guess I'm having a fickle moment. We'll see how long this lasts.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I concur i would like the 8x for beats audio for music an such . It would be even better if there was a 32gb variant. I would of ditched the iPod for that

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I concur i would like the 8x for beats audio for music an such . It would be even better if there was a 32gb variant. I would of ditched the iPod for that

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

I like the smaller screen on the 720, and as such may like the smaller screen on the 8S. Pity it cannot handle a 64GB card. Well see how I feel though...after I get the 720 repaired.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Well, most cities you won't need a car. That's why I was asking what your plans are. You need to sort that out. If you plan to go to London and then go to Edinburgh (for example) having a car is silly unless you plan to stop in places along the way. A train is sufficient. If you want to experience the small towns and villages (or Stonehenge) by yourself then a car is necessary. There are tours from London out to places, like Stonehenge.

Depends on how much time and where you're heading. That will be the determining factor. Keep in mind it takes almost 8 hours (non stop) to get to Edinburgh by car. We also drive on the other side of the road compared to where you are so that may confuse you a touch.
I would like to visit small villages too. I know you don't need cars in town, isn't lot of the London even closed for cars? Well driving on the left could be a problem, how did you get used to it in Australia?

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like the smaller screen on the 720, and as such may like the smaller screen on the 8S. Pity it cannot handle a 64GB card. Well see how I feel though...after I get the 720 repaired.

really the 8s cant handle 64 gb ? ok that's a little sad

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm thinking about getting a HTC 8s for nostalgic reasons...and to cure the itch of me missing a HTC device in my house. I almost want another 8X but rather the storage space.

I still have mine, running developer preview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eYinka

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site

How I wish Microsoft would make Red phones like Nokia did. My 720 needs a replacement and I want a red Lumia in like manner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans