WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And in breaking international news, Windows Central has 100,000 random posts, with Sahib posting "simmer " as it sounded really nice and rolled off the tongue nicely. Up next in Off-Topic news is ... Sahib being banned for only using 2 syllables in a post? uhhh

This ^^

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And in breaking international news, Windows Central has 100,000 random posts, with Sahib posting "simmer " as it sounded really nice and rolled off the tongue nicely. Up next in Off-Topic news is ... Sahib being banned for only using 2 syllables in a post? uhhh

its passable since its me ...or at least when mia , rue and 99 aren't around ;)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
When we had reached 100K. Windows Central will right an article for this thread.
Headline:
100K thread completed
Here are the top contributors:
1. Me
2. Sahib Lopez
3.Larue
4. Mia
5.ajst
6.Ed
etc.
No editing please!

Hmp. Your list is a tad off. People like Muessig, snowmutt, Chregu, Nadia, martin, BP, 99, Wandering Traveler, azcruz, shinegemi (i think I'm saying this incorrectly) and Laura (among a few there I cannot remember this late at night) still knock some of those people off that list.

I think top five all time in volume has BP, Sahib, Chregu, Nadia and Rue in it. I may be in the mix for top 10 in volume all time. Of the people who still actively post here, Muessig is the OG...he's got one of the first posts in the thread.

Yes, this was an impromptu Post challenge thread history lesson. I joined the thread 1 month in.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmp. Your list is a tad off. People like Muessig, snowmutt, Chregu, Nadia, martin, BP, 99, Wandering Traveler, azcruz, shinegemi (i think I'm saying this incorrectly) and Laura (among a few there I cannot remember this late at night) still knock some of those people off that list.

I think top five all time in volume has BP, Sahib, Chregu, Nadia and Rue in it. I may be in the mix for top 10 in volume all time. Of the people who still actively post here, Muessig is the OG...he's got one of the first posts in the thread.

Yes, this was an impromptu Post challenge thread history lesson. I joined the thread 1 month in.

and that is why you are called a veteran :p you've seen people come and go nothing like a good snowflake post about phone or ipadding :p

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

I just listed the users who I see since I joined. It was a crude list.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786