WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey Mia Im guessing you are done with your busy day. How that pan out ?
sent from my rare green linux 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A picture I took with my 830
sent from my rare green linux 830

Attachments

• WP_20150203_09_20_51_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150203_09_20_51_Pro.jpg
    673.9 KB · Views: 4

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

Ditto. As an affirmed Geek, I've only wandered into the Off-Topic lounge in the past week or two, being focused on enriching the Geek elsewhere. If nothing else, I got to express my esoteric sense of humor, especially in multiple bans of Sahib, who rightly deserves it, I might add. Methinks I may return vs. ignoring this vast source of random amusement.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ditto. As an affirmed Geek, I've only wandered into the Off-Topic lounge in the past week or two, being focused on enriching the Geek elsewhere. If nothing else, I got to express my esoteric sense of humor, especially in multiple bans of Sahib, who rightly deserves it, I might add. Methinks I may return vs. ignoring this vast source of random amusement.
you cant ban me !!! im mad with power nothing can stop me now

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I hear you were an officer and in the military .... o_O I think I should be afraid

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

so I hear you were an officer and in the military .... o_O I think I should be afraid
Fortunately for y'all, I was in military intelligence, the obvious oxymoron. Made Staff Sergeant in 4 years, then became an officer. Prior enlisted officers are called 'mustang officers'. For good reason. Only reason to be afraid of me right now would be to either be associated with the Daesha asses, or if you're hitting on or threatening my family. Outside of that, it's all fair game!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Fortunately for y'all, I was in military intelligence, the obvious oxymoron. Made Staff Sergeant in 4 years, then became an officer. Prior enlisted officers are called 'mustang officers'. For good reason. Only reason to be afraid of me right now would be to either be associated with the Daesha asses, or if you're hitting on or threatening my family. Outside of that, it's all fair game!

o_O yeah.... I don't want you to go all taken on me ;P

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss