WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fortunately for y'all, I was in military intelligence, the obvious oxymoron. Made Staff Sergeant in 4 years, then became an officer. Prior enlisted officers are called 'mustang officers'. For good reason. Only reason to be afraid of me right now would be to either be associated with the Daesha asses, or if you're hitting on or threatening my family. Outside of that, it's all fair game!

That's some post alright!

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

o_O yeah.... I don't want you to go all taken on me ;P

LOL! It does so happen that I do have a teenage daughter... I'm shorter than Liam Nelson, though. And fictional circumstances such as his are fortunately so incredibly rare that the large majority of us lead a (relatively) normal life.

Quite a few IT and Services geeks are ex-military, you'll find.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

LOL! It does so happen that I do have a teenage daughter... I'm shorter than Liam Nelson, though. And fictional circumstances such as his are fortunately so incredibly rare that the large majority of us lead a (relatively) normal life.

Quite a few IT and Services geeks are ex-military, you'll find.

interesting to know but ill be here to say I told you so when you go taken on me ;P

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just landed in the fustercluck that is Terminal 5 in Heathrow London. How did people put up with this crappy airport during the Olympics is beyond my understanding.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

At least food options are decent once you wash that ugly taste of getting off the plane, taking the train, going through the security lines....ugh...going to get some breakfast noodles at Wagamama.

anon(8532178)

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site

As an every day phone it works like it should. If you just want a good phone to talk and text and take pictures it works fine. Also the screen is good unless you come from using an amoled phone it will be some time to get used to it . The only con I have with the phone is that If you want to play super intensive games then you are better off with the older s4 phones or the higher end phone. The phone I think is big in experience that it just works.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Okay thanks for your help.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

At least food options are decent once you wash that ugly taste of getting off the plane, taking the train, going through the security lines....ugh...going to get some breakfast noodles at Wagamama.

Oh come on, you can do better than Wagamama.... :/ Unless breakfast is half decent....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster