WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I would like to visit small villages too. I know you don't need cars in town, isn't lot of the London even closed for cars? Well driving on the left could be a problem, how did you get used to it in Australia?

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1

You can drive in London but I wouldn't recommend it. Unless you like standing still more than driving.

Drive an automatic. Thinking of changing gears with your other hand is not easy. The pedals are the same though. When we take our car over to the EU it takes a few KMs to adjust to the other side of the road.

You sort of need to map out where you want to go keeping in mind that things are further than they appear. There's lots of traffic as well.

If you want any help or suggestions just PM me and I'll help as much as I can. I've been to quite a bit of England but I haven't done much of Scotland or Ireland.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

You can drive in London but I wouldn't recommend it. Unless you like standing still more than driving.

Drive an automatic. Thinking of changing gears with your other hand is not easy. The pedals are the same though. When we take our car over to the EU it takes a few KMs to adjust to the other side of the road.

You sort of need to map out where you want to go keeping in mind that things are further than they appear. There's lots of traffic as well.

If you want any help or suggestions just PM me and I'll help as much as I can. I've been to quite a bit of England but I haven't done much of Scotland or Ireland.
Well thank you for sharing your experience. As said I'm probably not going before next year but when I go I will be sure to ask you for advice.

Sent from my Motorola Moto G 2014

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

No, a mod needs to change the name to the 500K. I think that's what we all agreed on for the most part

Ah ok, that'll work...

I think the newly crowned senior ambassadors can change thread titles now... (Hint hint Chris)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ah ok, that'll work...

I think the newly crowned senior ambassadors can change thread titles now... (Hint hint Chris)
One of the mods will show up eventually to change the name. It is Sunday after all.

It's interesting how this thread has developed over the time it's been going. It started at 1000 posts. Now we're 100 times that. Pretty impressive.... Though there are several thousand pages of what happened before the 100k post. In other words meaningless drivel.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

One of the mods will show up eventually to change the name. It is Sunday after all.

It's interesting how this thread has developed over the time it's been going. It started at 1000 posts. Now we're 100 times that. Pretty impressive.... Though there are several thousand pages of what happened before the 100k post. In other words meaningless drivel.

D@mn mods better hurry up with it! I can't think of anything more urgent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte